chapter seventeen: New Bestfriends & ATL xD

____ALEX GASKARTH'S POV_______

I woke up really late, and decided that I should search my phone contacts.  I came across a contact, "Hot Halez" So I decided to text her a random fact, since I have NO idea how I got this chick's number. I sent: "Did you know.........You can't spell stud without STD?"  I got a reply shortly after,  I got a text, Hot Halez: Yes, I did. Did you know that I have a boyfriend? I started laughing out loud, and decided to call her instead. The conversation went with me still kind of wondering who she was, but she didn't fail to mention her boyfriend Jordan over and over again.  It finally occured to me, that Jordan meant like Witzigreuter, and that's when a slurred memory came through my head. i hung up with her eventually, after stating another random fact. I decided to check out my followers on twitter and maybe follow some back. I'm lame, deal with it. I found this girl, off the top of my list.  Her name was SkylerEatsYourFace. Hmm, so she's into zombies then? I followed her, then direct messaged her... "Hey.. Wanna be best friends? ;)" I refreshed the page a few minutes later, and saw the newest post; a minute ago saying: " OMGG I JUST PEED MY PANTS! ....or is that jizz...??? lmao"

I also found that she replied to the message. It read: Yeah why not! I have a boyfriend, though. So lay low on the winky faces. =P I smiled, seeing that after that message she sent a number.... attached to it, was the words call me.  I complied, and greeted the girl on the other line, saying "Hey new bestfriend! What are you doing todayy?" I heard a beautiful laugh on the other end, that made me start smiling. I swear it was a contagious laugh... "I'm doing nothing really. Waiting for my boyfriend to get home from the studio." I made a 'hmmph' noise into the phone, and she added, "So what are you up to today, mr. Rockstar?" I thought  about that for a few minutes, "Probably going to go to the gym, get a coffee, then tan on the beach. I'm such a guido." I told her laughing. "That sounds booring!! You live in LA, right?" Skyler asked me. "Yeah, but only for the summer. We're recording & partying down here, since Maryland isn't good for the music biz." "Well... I'm arranging a flight over there right now, to visit my old friend Haley! Maybe I'll see you." "It's a secret though, so... If you happen to know Halez, don't mention it." "Yeah.. I think I actually do know her.. Haley Jerzak, right?" I asked Skyler, amazed at the coincidence."Yeah! Oh my gosh, why didn't she tell me she knew you guys? I'm an obsessed fan  and she knows it. " Skyler told me laughing. i replied with," We met at a party & we were all drunk, I don't think she's too fond of us... By the way, thanks for listening to our shit." "YOUR MUSIC ISN'TT SHIT, and don't you dare deny it, mister Gaskarth" I heard yelling from the other line. "Okay, settle down bestie... Now I was wondering, how would you like if I picked you up from the airport tomorrow?" "Yeah that would be amazing! I'm getting in at around 11:30, so around 12 we can go to lunch, if that's okay with you??" "Yeah... Sounds good, LAX, right?" I heard a confirmative mmhmm, and told her I'd text her at 11:30 tomorrow telling her what to look for, that it was a suprise. We hung up the phone, and I raced to my closet to get my limo-driver hat that I have for emergencies, and a white cardboard-ish sign to start writing Skyler Eats Your Face on it, with zombies attacking it. Boy, will she be suprised.... I searched around on Skyler's profile for a bit, to see who she was following and which of them I knew. My eyes landed on the band of Mayday Parade. I decided to add to the suprise a little. I called my friend Derek Sanders, the singer in Mayday Parade. I wonder how she'll react....... 

M: Hey Derek, I have a favor to ask you?

D: Yeah anything, Alex I still owe you from saving my ass last Warped....

M: Well, my new best friend is flying here tomorrow.. I'm picking her up & She's a fan of you guys, wanna come with for a suprise?

D: of course man, I feel bad when people get starstruck though. We're just people......

M: Ok dude, meet at LAX by 11 tomorrow & I'll run over the plan with you. 

D: Kay, see you tomorrow Gaskarth.  

'Mhmm' I mumbled, and hung up.. Trying to finish my amazing sign.