chapter 19

A/N: no proofing, with Skyler as my wittness/help, I normally proof a tiny bit, but Skye is just being tooo anxious haha.  Chap based off of: @riandawson: Anyone wanna get mani/pedis today? I mean... Watch some monster trucks? Yeah I'm manly! (or something like that.

___HALEY"S POV(FINALLY!)____

What to do today, what to do to- I stopped my thoughts once I heard the familiar ding dong of the doorbell. "I got it!!!!" Stephen called as he passed my door. "Oh, sissy dearest... It's for you! He called shortly after.  I groaned, but got up anyways. I walked down the giant staircase, but started running when I heard the familiar voice of Skyler. I got down there, huffing and panting, to see Skyler standing by Alex Gaskarth and, is that DEREK SANDERS? He was taking off a limo-driving hat, complaining about his head hurting. "Best friend!!" I yelled as I turned to hug Skyler. "What are you doing here? Did something happen?" I asked, noticing my tone sounded like a frantic mother. "No, I came to suprise you, silly! Also, I came to meet my other best friend named Alex" She said, gesturing to Alex. "And his limo driver?" I asked her, peering out the window to see instead of a limo, an orange  '89 mustang, (Yeah, I'm a car person) "Oh, Derek.. Introduce yourself!" She called to the guy that was wearing a limo hat. "Derek Sanders, nice to meet you Haley!" Derek yelled, sounding like a little kid on a sugar rush. Now that I think of it, he did shake my hand very quickly, he probably was on a sugar rush, or high.  I eyed Alex,"You sure he's good to drive?" I asked him quietly. "Yeah, he's just excited to meet you." Alex told me. I quirked an eyebrow, "Me?" I asked incredulously,"I'm excited to meet him." I told Alex.  During that little conversation, it seems like Derek and Skyler were talking to Stephen, they didn't even notice me and Alex. "Are there any spare rooms here?" I heard Skyler ask Stephen. "No, I'm sorry to inform you that we are over-booked since Haley decided to move back in." Stephen said, as we started laughing at his hotel-managerchoice of words. "You can stay with me," Alex told Skyler, jumping into the conversation again. "Is that okay with you Halez? I ca't afford a hotel, so I need to I guess. I'll visit, don't worry!" Skyler was asking me, bouncing on the heels of her feet. "He has a beach house, doesn't he?" I whispered to her. Here eyes wet wide for a second as she turned to me, "Yeah, and you know how much I've wanted to stay at one of those! It's either that or be homeless for a week...." Skyler told me. I nodded at her understandingly. "Have fun, but not tooo much fun.. I'll visit." I said, winking as she walked back next to Alex. Everyone looked like they needed a nap. "You can go home and sleep," I told them. But as they were turning around, I asked Alex  "Hey, do you think any of your band would wanna do something today?" Alex nodded, and gave me Rian's number. (He was the only one in the band who's number I somehow lacked). Anyways, I passed the time on twitter, reading ATL'S tweets. After awhile, I decided I should call Rian since he claimed that he wanted a mani-pedi, and that sounded nice. I called Rian to confirm plans, and finished getting ready. I didn't put any make-up on, but I teased my hair and threw on ATL apparel that I randomly found, just for laughs. I walked into Stephen's room once I was ready with my ipod, cell, and pink fluffy earphones in my bag. I told him where I was going, and not to worry. I would be back later.  My second to last thing on my bucket list is getting accomplished: I'm going to get a mani/pedi with Rian Dawson! Now, to get Pete a wife... I really need to meet this Ashley chick.   I heard a honk outside, and ran out to see a gleaming white hummerH3(baby hummer). Impressed, I climbed in and looked over to a smiling Rian. "You ready for this?" I asked him, "Oh I am so ready for this, I need to relax for a day." Rian told me.  We walked into the spa/ nail parlor, and sat down to wait until someone could take us and we'ds be by each other, we needed to gossip, duh. "So, I heard that your old friend flew over here? How'd that go?" I looked at Rian, and after thinking a bit, I questioned, "How did you know she's here?" Then I added, "But it went okay.. She doesn't seem the happiest with her boyfriend Anthony, and now it looks like she's falling for Alex." Rian smiled a big, toothy, grin at me, seeming as if his whole face lit up. "What?" I asked cautiously. He laughed, "Alex is totally falling for her, we should play matchmaker." I smiled mischeviously, and got up as I heard Rian's name with +1 being called by a lady at the counter. "Follow me, please keep up." I think she said, with her accent it sounded more like "fllluhehgut" (If you know how to pronounce that haha).  We sat down to get our nails done and dreamt up plans of how to get Alex and Skyler together, Mwahaha.