chapter 12

A/N: I keep typing Travie's name wrong... So sorry. It's just, my pinkie gets tired after typing his name so much. Also, the picture is of Lamoni since I bet a lot of you don't know what he looks like.

recaap: as they went to invade my room.... This won't be good..

_______Jordan's POV_____

Operation: Invade Haley's room. Operatives:  Jordan Witzigreuter, Travie McCoy.

Plan: give her a set list to record downstairs to make a new demo. We started her first song, being La La by Pete, and left her downstairs to record. We invade her room while she's down there. "Let's gooo, Jordan!" Travie called from the middle of the staircase. (Wow, he's fast.) I laughed at the pictures on Haley's door.. only slightly making fun of Travie's old looks. He pushed me in and said to look under her bed & in the closet while he recorded and looked through her computer. "If you need a password, try TRSFOBx3," Jordan called out as I hit the recording button. It started flashing as i logged onto Haley's skype. Yes we were that into snooping I went through her skype. I looked through her past conversations, amd saw a bunch of conversations with someone named Ron. "Jordan you got some competition... Never mind, he lives far away. What? Jordan took the camera and showed his sad face, complete with puppy dog eyes. He looked at the screen. "Who's Ron?" Jordan asked me. "Idunno, but he's online.. let's find out." I told him, and with mischevious looks on both of our faces we had a conversation with Ron. We found out he's a musician, lives in Chicago, and his band is on the way up. He was a pretty cool dude, but we forgot to get his band's name. I looked through Haley's closet, holding the camera while Travie was looking under her bed."Nothin interesting in the bed... The drawers now,.. There's a positive pregnancy test and, oh-" Travie was saying. I whipped my body around to look at him "whaatt???" I asked him. He laughed, "Just joshin' there's a lame lung cancer pamphlet collecting dust, and a picture of you onstage with lipstick prints all over it." Travie told me, handing me the picture. I laughed and held the picture in front of the camera, for youtube. "Aww, now that's the way to get to my heart ladies," I said, winking to the camera. Travie decided to jump in, "He's taken, but I am single and ready to mingle! Send me your numbers if you wanna chill!" He said to the camera. Travie's phone vibrated. he looked at the screen, "Uh oh... Haley twitter update. says.... "JorJor and T- you are dead meat." Travie read, and immediately after he finished there was a brutal pounding on the door. "You think I don't know how to get in... oh are you wrong," We heard from above us. I looked at the ceiling, wondering if there was a God, as Haley took the opportunity to drop down out of the air vent into the room. I pointed the camera on her. "You found us! That was a stellar game of Hide n' seek!" I joked. "You better hide," Haley seethed. Me and Travie ran from her room, I ran downstairs, and had Pete cover me  with blankets and play it cool. I was still recording, trying to muffle my heavy breathing. (Hey, it's a BIG staircase,) I gave Pete the camera right as Haley was coming downstairs.  As I heard light footsteps getting closer, I realized that Travie ran the other way. He must be in Pete's room...."Hey Jordan, you might wanna apologize... We're caught," A voice I recognized as Travie's whispered. I was about to give up my position, when I heard giggling and felt a weight on my stomach. "Hey Pete, Travie, when did we install 8 pack- abs in our couch?" I heard her ask rhetorically. "Fne, I give up. I'm sorry Halez, but we had to get revenge. Ron's a cool guy by the way.."  I admitted defeat. "How do you know about Ron...?" She eyed me and Travie suspiciously, as Travie shrugged "You know I could make an expert computer hacker, we were talking to him while you were recording." He responded casually. 

"You TALKED to him? how much did you harrass him? I'm supposed to meet him in like a week." Haley screeched at us. "I didn't harrass him half as bad as I did Chandler... Poor guy" Travie was saying to Haley.

___HALEY'Z POV______

He had to bring up Chandler, right in front of Jordan didn't he? Also, now that I think about it.. I'm supposed to meet Ron this weekend, and it's already Thursday. "Well, let's not dwell on the past, let's focus on the future. I'm supposed to meet Ron on Saturday, do you wanna come to the concert?" Travie agreed, mumbling something about how if he's a serial killer, he'll never eat cereal again. I don't wanna even know what his definition of a serial killer is... I just laughed while dragging them up to my room again. "hy'd you make me record those songs? I'd much rather cover an EscapeTheFate song." I asked them, eying Travie... who knew how much I idolized Ronnie Radke. "You need to change it up a bit, but we can go record some ETF, BVB and any other screamo song you want right now... As long as you don't hurt your pretty lil voice." Travie was half scolding-half telling me. I just nodded.