chapter 20:)

recap: Me and Rian dreamt up plans of how to get Alex and Skyler together, Mwahaha. 

____RIAN'S POV:)_____ 

So, the plan: Haley had to make Skyler realize that she wasn't truly happy with Anthony. She'll end up getting upset, so she'll need to  take a shower. While she's in the shower, we'll replace her clothes with a tiny towel, and as she is coming out of the shower, Rian will call Alex upstairs.Haley looked uneasy, so i said, " they're miserable by themselves, we're just trying to be good friends for the sake of their happiness, don't worry" 

  Let's see how this works out.....

____SKYLER'S POV______

Alex let me pick my room for the week out of his 5 spare bedrooms there. I was settling down on my laptop.. Looking at facebook. When I went on Anthony's profile, I saw a picture.  It was a shocking, but at the same time, disturbing picture. I heard a knock on my door, but was too bust wishing I could be crying into Alex's shoulder right now with him telling me he felt the same way. I mumbled a 'come in' to whoever was at the door. I looked up, shocked to see Halez there. She was happy until she noticed my tears, "Who. The. Fuck. Did. It. I'll kivck their ass, no questions asked," Skyler said through gritted teeth. I attempted a watery smile, and pointed at the computer screen, which still had the picture of Anthony kissing that girl, who looked pretty familiar. "Oh my gosh, how could they do that? I thought she was a good person...." I heard Haley mumble. I looked up at her suprised, "What? You know who that is?" I asked Haley, still crying. "Nevermind, forget it, so are you gonna break up with him?" Haley asked me. i nodded, but still felt unsure, Here, I'll get your phone so you can call him.  She told me, walking over to the dresser where my phone was. "When you're done, you might wanna take a shower... You look like you need a quiet place to think, love." Haley told me, and I nodded as she closed the door behind her, leaving me with a ringing phone, not knowing what to say. At all.  I went to go take a shower, daydreaming about  Alex and stripping to get in the shower. 

___HALEY'S POV_______

"Mission, Part two: immerse." I whispered into Rian's ear, while pretending to be a secret agent. "Roger that," Rian said as we both started singing the song soon after. I pulled off a wicked Nicki Minaj rap, and we started laughing.  We ran into the bathroom, which thankfully, Skyler didn't lock. We stole her clothes and I watched as Rian placed a toddler's swimming towel with spongebob on it, where her clothes were. We exited the bathroom, and placed her clothes on her bed. Hopefully, she'll just think she forgot them... Or something.... Part 3 Rian whispered in my ear, as the shower turned off. "Hey Alex! Can you come up here for a minute??" Rian yelled downstairs. We heard footsteps, and Alex himself appeared soon after, holding a Mike's Hard Lemonade.  "What's upp???" He asked us.  "Well.... Skyler broke up with her boyfriend, so she might be a bit depressed...  Just warning you," I explained gently, "he did? That's great! ...I mean... um..... sad. ook, there she is!" Alex pointed to a blushing, barely-covered Sky trying to sneak around us. "Nice towel, hun." Alex said, winking.  Rian and I tiptoed downstairs, to give them privacy. What they didn't know was, we could still hear them thanks to the giant house's echo capabilities. I heard Alex say, "I'm sorry you broke up with your boyfriend, but also happy. I couldn't resist any longer, I knew you were taken, and i couldn't work up the courage before right now. But Skyler, I'm pretty damn sure that I love you." His little speech ended, and I had to hold in an awe, anxiously awaiting for Skyler to say something. "M-Me to Alex; I couldn't take my feelings any longer, and finding Antony cheating on me was just the excuse I needed to dmit this to you." Skyler said, we heard Alex say one last thing. "That towel looks lovely on you, may I ask where you got it?" Skyler didn't answer and my eyes widened once I realized the sound of making out, and Rian smirked, I bet he's thinking something along the lines of 'get some, man, you're welcome'. I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't happy for Skyler, but my brain was still processing things.  I decided to go back upstairs to show Skye where her clothes went to, and to make sure they used protection. After making sure nobody would be impregnated, and that Skyler was dressed, I had an idea, and texted it to Pete.  Pete said that yes, he was home, and he wasn't doing anything until later, that me and Skye could go hang out with him, and I asked Skye if she wanted to come. "It'll get your mind off of Anthony, and as for Alex? You're gonna move in with me and Pete here, if that's okay.... You'll have plenty of time to see him." I explained to Skyler. Then come on. let's go HOME" She said excitedly.  I nodded, and then turned around to Derek. "Hey Derek, wanna play limo driver one more time Please? I have no other way to get home.. Stephen dropped me off." Derek nodded, and, painfully put the hat and sunglasses, his limo driver outfit, back on. "Shall we, ladies?" He asked in a British accent.  Me and Skye giggled, and linked arms walking out to the car. "Where to?" Derek asked, as we both sat in the back seat, laughing at nothing. 430 N. Sunset Ave. in LA, kind sir." I told Derek.  I still don't know how I got sucked into this, oh wait, it was YOU" He said, grumpily pointing at Skyler. "So, I guess you can cross chauffeur off the fallout options if Mayday Parade has issues?" I asked Derek, smiling slightly at him. "Yess, I would NOT like driving snooty brats around, because their 'Daddy wants the best for them.'" Derek said, chuckling slightly. "Daddy Derek, I want a pony for christmas!" Skyler said in a british accent. "And I would like a puppy, Mista Sanders" I said, using my [horrible] British accent. "Would my darlings like to top for fish n' chips, or a crumpet?" Derek said, using an AMAZING British accent. "Oh, something I picked up from Alex. He was born in the UK." He offhandedly mentioned to stop our worshipping glances at him. "I would indeed, like to stop for fish n' chips the next McDonalds we pass, lovely chauffer." Skyler told Derek, causing a very sharp turn, considering there are about 3 McDonalds around every corner in LA. "We're here, what size, and would either of you like beverages?" Derek asked, still doing the british accent. "You can stop the accent now, it's creeping me out that you're actually American." I told Derek, but was met with the puppy dog eyes. (Which from Derek Sanders, are irresistable) and he whined, "I wanted to order the fries in a british accent, speak normal for the paying then Scottish accent for the pick-up though. "Fine, since that sounds funny, not cuz you're giving me puppy-eyes." I told Derek. "I'm going to record this! Act as weird as possible!" Skyler warned us, as a flashy red light came from the front of her camera. 

A/N: Wheew! Typing next chapter tomorrow maybe? I'm off to bed though, goodnightt! &Skyler, & Music Maiden, I hope you guys are satisfied :) I'd also love it if any of you voted/ commented :))

--morgzxox<3