chapter 11

picture: Hemmingway amd Pete Wentz,

recap:  Overall, I think it's been a good day..... what to record next... hmmm.....I know!

The song I wanted to sing a duet was the one called oh darling, it's by Plug In Stereo and Cady Groves. It's just about the cutest duet ever, and their voices mesh insanely well together. I set it to record and yadda yadda, start the song on the side. I  walked in the booth, right as  Jordan started singing "You seem quite nice for a girl with good looks .And I'm the kinda fellow that'll make you feel better when your life gets shook. So give it a chance according to your plans I bet I'm not number one on your list to kiss, but please understand...." Cue me, "You seem quite shy, but you're oh so cute. And I'm the kind of girl that would love to be yours if you asked me to, So just take a chance, try to hold my hand. I swear I'd never let go. Just let me know if you'd be my man, We finished the song and gave a shoutout to the original singers, trevor/ plug in stereo, and cady groves, and told people to buy it on iTunes or whatever they used and played it back. It was amazing!! So, we saved it to the computer, put it on 4shared, and set our favorite part the other sandas each other's ringtones on our phones. The last song we sang was Don't Stop Believin' by Journey. We put it on 4shared, and decided that we should make some youtube videos for a few hours. Together, we came up with a segment called Pranks on Pete and Room investigations. We came up with 3 different pranks to pull on Pete, who was still watching tv upstairs. It was decided then, that I would investigate the depths of Pete's room while Jordan filmed, and then I would film Jordan investigating the depths of my room, and we would see if Stephen had his room set up yet, if he did... Boy was he in trouble, If he didn't our plan was to go through his suitcases. The suitcase route would probably be more gross, so let's hope he unpacked and settled in....

We set up our pranks, and Jordan was playing movie director while I was trying to lure Pete into our traps. The first 'trap' was to get him locked into his own purple, fluffy handcuffs. I did this by talking to Pete while Jordan approached. "Ok, Petie, I have a suprise for you since you finally got a girlfriend! I haven't met her yet, but I'll give you your suprise now... hold your hands out in front of you...." I said to Pete.  Jordan was trying to contain a laugh as he opened the handcuffs and handed them to me. I locked the handcuffs around his wrists and said he could open his eyes. "Jordan? Why do you have a camera? Haley, where's my suprise?" Pete asked, looking shocked that Jordan got in the room. "This is your suprise, now you feel like the creepy guy that broke in! I found the handcuffs suckerr!" I yelled and motioned for Jordan to run. Pete tried chasing us, but we closed a door and it took him awhile to figure out how to turn the knob. When he did we were at the bottom of the spiral staircase leading upstairs. With no use of his hands, Pete missed a step and tumbled down a few stairs. I stopped laughing as Pete started moaning. "Petie! are you okizzay?" I asked him. "Yeah Halez, and when did Jordan get so pretty?" "You're just loopy Pete, JorJor did you get him falling down the stairs??" I called out. He confirmed my question, and thanked Pete for the compliment, still filming, he laughed as Pete called out, "See Halez. I'm not loopy! At least Jordan appreciates my compliments!" He started fake crying again, right as Jordan moaned, "Oh no.... This won't be good..." I saw the red blinking recording light turn off as I went to comfort Pete.  "Petie, I'm so sorry... But you might wanna be careful the rest of today..." I suggested to Pete. "I thought we were doin' the other segment Hale?" Jordan called up to me. "Ok, but we need a third culprit, we have Stephen and Pete. who should it be?" I asked Jordan.  "Hand m ur phone I'm gonna look through your contacts..." Jordan told me. I ran and gave him my phone after helping Pete stand up and taking off the handcuffs.  "Who's TBizkit bestie?" Jordan asked me. "Oh... that' s justTravie.." I replied distantly. "Mccoy??!" Let's invade his room... Call him!" Jordan ordered giving me my phone again. "Okay...." I called Travie and the conversation went like this....