The Party Scene, All Time Low.

SONGS:

1)Merry Xmas Kiss My Ass- ATL

2)Yule Shoot Your Eye Out-GreenDay

3)Ho Ho Hopefully- TheMaine

4)Wishlist-Ready Set

5)Harmony -NSN/ChristoferDrew

 RECAP: "I'll see you tonight, don't worry." -Jordan

_______HALEY'S POV__________

Before leaving the party, I sent a update, Twitter: going to a party, hope I can meet @StephenJerzak to chill with him.

I just got to the party with Christofer,  and immediately was approached by 5 drunk guys that I recognized as All Time Low. The guitarist Jack was hitting on me, the singer Alex was trying to be his "manwing"(A/N: instead of wingman)  and the rest were feeding Jack the cheesiest pick up lines.  I heard a door close nearby and looked to find Jordan and Lamoni coming in the room, Jordan seemed a bit buzzed by how he was walking, but his speech was fine. He came up to me "Haalezzsss I luuurrvee yewwww" He screamed and the next thing I know, I'm being picked up kissed and spun around. Then THUMP me and Jordan are on the ground. (Hmm, maybe he was more  drunk than I thought.) "Haley, do  you need some help up?" I heard Lamoni ask me.  "Yes please moni!" I yelled over the music, and yes moni was the nickname I gave him, and yes we are going to do a few duets in about 2 weeks. "Let's play truth or dare Halez! Let's go see who's still awake, this was a pretty crazy party... It should end soon, but you up for it?" I nodded and we went off in search of someone conscious, no matter if they were drunk or high. We saw Chris, who looked totally high, but got him into an unoccupied room and started the game with a few other randoms. "Why can't we play 7 minutes in hewaven? I'd like my time with Halez and Haley Williams or Vicky T. (Yeah, this is apparently a huge party.) "We aren't playing 7 minutes in Heaven because there's 3 girls, and two of them have boyfriends, both the Haleys. Lamoni said calmly, bracing himself for whining.  Stereo Skyline barged in then, along with Cady Groves. If we find one more conscious girl, then can we play 7 minutes in heaven, pweeez? Chris started whining, still high as a kite. "Just give in, apparently he whines alot when he's high" I whispered to 'Moni. "Fine, let's go look for someone."  We walked out of the room to find a drunken Sierra Kusterbeck singing kareoke. "Sierra! 7 minutes in Heaven, that room!" Chris yelled, pointing at 3 different rooms, all but the one we were still standing in the doorway of. "Are you in? Or are you just gonna sing kareoke?" Kevin Bard, (singer of Stereo Skyline)asked her. "I guess I'll play, but only for a bit...." Sierra answered the only truly sober band here. "Yeehaw!" Yelled Cady Groves. "Cadence, my head hurts don't yeellllll" Christofer whined again. "Moni will you go find a bottle? We'll do this spin-the-bottle style. "Okay, but if anything happens, get help from Stereo Skyline; they won't try to hurt you... The others, I'm not too sure about...." Lamoni told me, eyeing everyone drunk/high in the room, Oli Sykes  was drunk, Christofer Drew was high, and Nick( Nickasaur) was high.... I think, nobody really knows anymore. I nodded my head, moving closer to stereo skyline. "Hi guys, I'm Haley,,,, Jerzak" I said, adding my last nae after glancing at the lead singer of Paramore. I was also  ignoring the fangirl in the back of my head ranting about how perfect Kevin Bard's hair was. "We're Stereo Skyline, and if you're a fan like I think you are.. You already know our names.. Am I right?" Kevin responded, gesturing to my hands I didn't even notice I was wringing. I just nodded. "I've been to your Bamboozle tour every year you guys were on, and I got a picture with Rob and Brian before... You were never there and when you were there were mile-long lines.... And CJ just joined the band recently, I didn't know who he was last summer." Kevin nodded in understanding, "I'm sorry you couldn't get a picture with us,"  Kevin said; gesturing to himself and CJ. It's fine... And this is embarrasing, but I've always wanted to get a hug from you guys. "Want individual hugs or a group one?"  Rob asked me smiling, "Oh  I remember you from last year! You're the girl with the camera and the rainbow shirt!" He said the last part so it sounded like a question. I nodded and said "Well... a group hug would be nice, and it'd be cool if I could have you guys' numbers? I asked flipping out my phone. "STEREO HUGG!" Brian called out. "Shut up Brian!" Everyone in the room yelled. (A/N:want one of those shirts) He laughed and shrugged. Next thing I knew I was in a bbone-crushing bear/group hug. Lamoni got under the guys so he was in the middle with me. "Someone's here to talk to you... He's at the front door.. Go upstairs and to the right when this hug is done."Okay..." I replied cautiously. The hug soon ended and I told Kevin, "I'll be right back okay??" I walked up the stairs of Lamoni's awesome house and found my favorite singer, and long-lost brother, Stephen Jerzak. He ran away when he was 8 and moved to Chicago to make music when he was 9, and I was barely 7. He's 19 now, and boy has he changed. He doesn't seem like my brother since I have no memories at all when he was living with us.  I was a little star struck, but managed to say a quiet "Hey, what are you doing here?" He smiled, "I moved back in with Mom  & Dad, I was a little suprised to hear that you moved out but I got your address, went there and the guy living there told me to come here." I laughed a little. "So you've met my best friend then, did you like Pete,big brother? He mumbled something to do with familiar under his breath."Yeah, he's from Fall Out Boy. Once again.. Did you like him?" ""Yeah, but I can't believe  my little sis is all grown up!" "Wanna join the party? I'm supposed to get back to Kevin" He nodded and walked in. He looked around and whistled "Whoo, nice place. Not that Pete's house wasn't. So where do you live?" I laughed "Pete's house.For almost 3 years now."

"Come on, I'm sure you know the people that are still conscious! Hurry up!" I called from halfway down the stairs, after noticing that Stephen wasn't following me, a shocked look on his face. "Why did you move in with Pete in the first place?" He asked me. "Well, I was 15. Mom & Dad wouldn't let me get a car, and you know how dramatic I am. I knew Fall Out Boy at the time, we met at a coffee shop and Pete and I really connected, even though there's a 7 year age difference. We exchanged numbers and soon became best friends. Now come on." I explained and walked down the rest of the stairs. "By the way. your music has gotten incredibly good. The Jerzak name is now known all over the world."  He smiled, "Yea I have incredible fans, now where are we going?" He responded. I pointed to the room full of everyone that wasn't passed out. "You toured with Stereo Skyline, right?" I asked him. I caught his nod out of the corner of my eye. "Well this should be a fun reunion." I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him in the room. "Haley! You're back! And your brought Stephen... wait you guys are related?!" Kevin Bard pounced on me, I sighed and looked up at Stephen motioning for him to explain. "We are brother and sister, but I ran away at age 9 so she doesn't really remember me. Hey K-bard, guys" He nodded to the rest of Stereo Skyline while at the same time doing a fancy handshake with Kevin. We played 7 minutes in heaven, I got stuck with Chris and Rob. Me and Chris got in the room, and he fell asleep.. So I sat there for 7 minutes. Me and Rob talked about our favorite things, made inside jokes and all that. I decided I should go home then. It was about 2 am. "Hey Mo Mo!" I yelled, Lamoni looked up and stood up. "you wanna go home now?" I nodded, "And I guess Stephen will stay with me & Pete, since he's half asleep. He nodded and we hauled Stephen into the car and drove to the apartment. "Thanks, Lamoni! Make sure my boyfriend;s okay, will you?" He nodded and I thanked him for everything and said we should hang out soon. He agreed and left my house. "Stephen wake up." I slapped his face slightly, and he jumped up. "Am I stayin here?" he asked, and I nodded and went inside to show him the guest room. "Goodnight, and don't freak out when you see Pete in the morning. He'll probably be hung over."  He nodded and I shut the door. I ran up the seemingly endless stairs to my room and changed into PJ's 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 Lamoni Finlayson has a BUNCH of nick names, I'll gice you a few examples to prepare you, Moni and Mo Mo are the ones I read on his site. I might make more up as I go.