chapter 6 Sleepovers and creepers

Bucket List- Decaydance Style.

Author's Note:

I know in the prologue for the characters, I put that Haley & her mom were close but if I have it the way I put in the last few chappies I think it will be more dramatic towards the end. Just to clear up the confusion, if there was any =D

recap:  "By the way, my boyfriend wants to meet you," I said

____________STEPHEN'S POV___________

I walked outside of the ice cream parlor and dialed my mom's cell phone. I sat down on a bench and looked at the beautiful blue, cloudy sky while the phone was ringing. It stopped eventually. "Hey mom, how's it going over there?" I asked "Oh, it's fine honey, but where did you stay last night?" She said, "I stayed at Haley's place. She says hi, by the way. I might stay at her place for a bit longer since I need to meet her boyfriend." "She has a boyfriend? Who is it?" My mom gasped, yelling for my dad. I think I was put on speaker, and next thing I knew, my dad was trying to talk to me. "I don't know who her boyfriend is yet, we're out at ice cream  and I forgot to ask." My parents both mumbled incoherent things, "Well honey, just be safe, and come home if you need us." My mom said adter a moment's hesitation. "Remember you have to record stuff at the studio Friday afternoon!" My dad added, before the call ended.  I put that in my phone's calender so I wouldn't forget..... again. I headed back into the ice cream parlor, but accidently ran into a guy, making him drop his ice cream down his shirt. "I'm sorry!" I said, hoping he wouldn't threaten me or anything, you never know how people will react in a state like Cali. "It's fine, man, but have you seen a really pretty girl named Haley around, by chance?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion, "Is she with Pete Wentz?" I asked him, "Yeah... Most likely, at least." he told me, nodding. "That's my sister, I'm Stephen nice to meet you....?" I said, addin a hint of a question in my tone at the end. "Oh, I'm Jordan Witzigreuter, Haley's boyfriend. Nice to meet you Stephen, and do you know where they went?" I looked around to find the place almost empty, with only a table behind a plant being taken up. Haley and Pete were sitting there, laughing about who knows what. "Found 'em! Come on Jordan," I said, starting to walk that way. "Guys, we moved tables why? Jordan's here, by the way." I gestured to Jordan. "We moved cuz the creepy pedophile worker there was staring at Haley, and it was freakin' both of us out. How was your talk with the parents?" Pete said. I glanced at the ice cream counter to see a guy in about his late 40's staring our way. "Should I kick his ass?" Me and Jordan asked together, getting up from our seats. "It's fine. I think he's getting yelled at by his boss right now, and now that there are three guys here, compared to just me, I don't think he has the balls to appproach us." Pete said, nodding to where the creeper was getting yelled at by an older, proffesional- looking man. The guy took off his apron and little hat all the workers had to wear and he slammed it down on the table. He walked out of the door yelling I quit, and sitting on a bench outside of the parlor. He sat there watching us until we got up to leave, then he ran to his car and on our way home, we realized that it wasn't a coincidence that a car was following us to the apartment. I started to freak out, and Jordan ran in his house to get clothes and got back in the car to have a sleepover at Pete's since we were all seriously creeped out. 

_____HALEY'S POV___________

"Sleepover!" Petie cried, running to get sleeping bags for everyone to lay in the living room/ middle floor of the house. I ran up the stairs to my room and changed into satin hello kitty shorts and a tanktop for pajamas. I threw on matching slippers, and made my way down the stairs into the dark living room, with movie previews starting on it. "Uh oh... What are we watching?" I whispered in Jordan's ear, snuggling up to him on  the couch.  "Paranormal Activity," Jordan told me. I screaned mentally, I do NOT like scary movies. At all. It got to the scene where the Ouija board was about to start on fire, when I felt my eyelids dropping slowly. I got up and stumbled my way over to my sleeping bag.Jordan followed my actions and scooted his sleeping bag really close to me, so he could hug me. I rested my head on Jordan's chest and told everyone else goodnight. "Night, sorry the movie was too scary for you." Pete said. "Shut up," I mumbled into Jordan's chest. I listened to Jordan's breathing and heartbeat until it calmed me to sleep. I woke up later in the night, to hear glass shattering, and Pete screaming something I wasn't able to make out.

I just had to add my last update of 2010! 3 hours til 2011 starts! How are you spending your new years eve? I'm sitting at home listening to music & typing the next chapter for the next hour or so!