chapter ten: Coolpix and Songs

recap: "JorJor, your girlfriend's being meeaaannnnn" Pete whined, and fell in Jordan's lap to start fake crying again. 

___HAALEYYZZ_______

"Does Pete have a better camera?" Jordan asked me, eying my old, beaten-up digital camera. "Yeah, he has a nikon coolpix. I'll go get it." I told Jordan, running upstairs.  I found Pete's camera in his room, next to his alarm clock. The cord to connect it to the computer was in his bedside drawer, and I ran back downstairs to see my handsome boyfriend sitting in the sound booth. "Got it, wanna take a picture in here?" I asked Jordan, seeing him mess with the auto-timer on my other camera. He nodded and I called Pete to come down, "Screw auto-timer, Petie can take one or two pictures." I said to Jordan. He nodded and Pete came down, "Geezas! Haley, how do you still sing good after screaming like that?Pete complained. I smiled and handed him the camera. "Will you take a picture of me and Jordan in the booth?" I asked, "By the way, I'm stealing your camera for the day until I buy myself one."  I added to Pete's questioning glance, he gestured me and Jordan into the sound booth and turned on the speaker thingy. "Okay! Couples-y pose time! 1-2-3 done!" Pete called over the sound system in the booth. I laughed at how gay he just sounded. "Now time to be graces with my beautiful face in this couples pose! he yelled, with the autotime light flashing like it was counting down. T-10 came up on the front screen and we all posed. "Now back to my man cave I go!" Yelled Pete.  He ran up stairs after draping a towel around his back pretending to be a super-hero. "He's your idol??" I asked Jordan incredulously. "Yeah... Well... I dunno how much I idolize him now I'm thinkin' he got lucky that he's talented." Laughed Jordan. I smacked him lightly, "That's still my best friend dude, but I love you." I told him.  We looked at the pictures Pete took, our cliche' looking into each other's eyes pose, and Pete air guitaring in between me and Jordan holding our fake microphones. "I'm putting these on my twitter right now. Gotta love cameras that connect to social networking sites." He finished, and my phone was buzzing erratically. I had 5 new texts from twitter...

1) Twitter: @thereadyset: twitpic.com/coolpix Gonna record some awesome duets and stay tuned for more pictures! I am with my girlfriend all day today, so expect more amazing pictures my loyal fans! 

2) Twitter:@thereadyset: twitpic.com/nikon90000 Isn't my girlfriend so beautiful? I don't know how Pete Wentz  resists her....  It was the picture of me, Jordan, and Pete.

(A/N: twitpic URL's made up completely.)

3) Twitter: @thereadyset:  I love you Haley! Even though you're too busy texting right now, i'm sorry I'm not important enough for you. :) It was a picture of me looking at my phone, with bunny ears over my head.

I looked up at Jordan and showed him the screen. My phone buzzed again

4)Twitter: @thereadyset: Drats! Caught by the beautiful,stalking Haley who gets these sent to her phone! I started laughing so hard that I was rolling on the ground outside of the booth. 

5) Twitter: @thereadyset: She has a beautiful laugh though, and I'm not texting her just so twitter annoys her and I can't be blamed... Poor followers hooked up to mobile updates.....

 I looked up at Jordan, "Well, it's deffinately gettin' hot in hurr, let's du-et!!" I said, still slightly laughing. "Get it? Do it, duet?" He nodded, while smiling cheesily. I ran out to the computer, and set up the audio track for the popular song. I hit record and ran back into the booth before it got to the part where Jordan was supposed to sing, and me back him up.  I counted down with my fingers to let him know when to start singing. It's gettin hot in hurr' so take off all your clothes" Jordan sang, I cleared my throat. "I am gettin' so hot, I wanna take my clothes off!" I sang, much higher than Jordan. We finished the song, and as I was heading to stop the recording, I heard Jordan say something but it was muffled. He came out after saying his last part and sat by me as we listened. 

______JOOORRDAANN______

Haley left the booth and I decided to add a little comic relief. "Haley hurry up! I'm hard honey!" I said into the microphone. "Yeah, shake that ass... Later guys." I said into the mic while laughing, and walked out by Haley. It played back, and once it got to the end, Haley cracked up. After a moment of silence, she said 

"Let's put it on 4shared so people can have it on their ipods, for free :)" I agreed and sent a update to the tweethearts (twitter people) saying to go to 4shared.com/jhpwit7890 (made up link) What song next, my love?" I asked, turning to Haley. "Let's sing.......  Cute, by my brother?" Haley said. (A/N" I legit put my ipod on shuffle, and a StephenJerzak song came up..) I nodded, "Yeah I know it, do you wanna sing co-op?" Jordan asked me. I nodded, and  put in the free cd Stephen gave me, and decided to add a little message to the fans before I started the playback. I walked in, after making sure the thing was recording, which it was, and shut the door. "Hey humans and beyond! This is Haley, and me and Jordan are gonna sing a song by my brother, Stephen Jerzak! Hope you enjoy. I saw JorJor press the button which started the guitar chords & riffs. He ran in. "Your eyes are blue like the ocean and baby I'm lost out at sea. Did the sun just come out, or did you smile at me? Is there something in your eye, oh wait.. It's just a sparkle," Me and Jordan sang the song together, and whooped at the end. "I think Stephen will be suprised, don't you?" I asked Jordan. "Yeah, I'm gonna call him right now and then he'll probably end up over here." He answered me. "Byee peoples! Time to talk to Stephen- dear!" I said into the mic and hit the stop recording button. We listened back to the song, and laughed at how every other chorus; for the line 'you're as cute as a button,' I would sing button while Jordan would sing bunny, and vice versa. "Call Stephen and let him know it's on 4shared for me? He won't yell at you.." I asked Jordan. He nodded, and had about a 5 minute conversation, then when he hung up, he picked up Pete's camera and we took a few couples-y(as Pete described it) pictures, of us kissing, and sticking our tongues out and other ridiculous things like gritting our teeth, sticking our tongues out, and making peace signs, which turned into bunny ears. Overall, I think it's been a good day... what to record next hmmmm...... I know!