Chapter 8

Warning more of a girl topic-ed chapter 😳
Dixies POV
I woke up and Addison wasn't there anymore. So I decided to lay in her bed for a little while. It smelled like her and sleep and peace. I was so content. Until I got a huge cramp in my stomach.

"Blah." I said. I felt like shit today, which was weird. Until I remembered. I was still on my period. At least it should be ending today but it always sucked the most near the end for some reason.

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom quick before heading downstairs. I was really feeling awful. My head hurt now and so did my stomach. I managed to choke down some toast before going to lay on the couch.

I pulled out my phone and watched some tik toks to distract me. That's when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck. "Good morning beautiful." It was Addison. Of course.

"Hey." I said with minimal enthusiasm. She seemed a little worried but brushed it off. "Do you want to do something today? I want to hang out with you." She asked sitting next to me and leaning against my shoulder to watch tik toks with me.

"No I really don't want to go out today." I said slightly irritated. "Are you ok Dixie? You seem upset. If its about last night-" she started. "No Addison! It's not even about that so I don't know why you brought it up. Is it too much to ask to be alone!?" I raised my voice but quickly regretted it by the look of hurt on Addisons face.

"Ok I can leave you alone." She whispered and started to get up but I quickly pulled her down. Now she was on top of me and we were just staring at each other before I decided to kiss her quick. She pulled away just as fast though.

"Dixie someone can see!" She whisper yelled while blushing. "And what is wrong with you? First you want me gone then you can't keep your lips off me?" I sighed and moved over so she could sit next to me again.

"I'm sorry Addison. I'm just in a bad mood and my head and stomach really hurt and I feel like crap today." I said. "Are you sick?" She seemed worried again. "No it's just that- I'm still on my period right now and it really sucks today." I said embarrassed. I don't know why I was. Addison has been with me through more periods than I could count but now it seemed a little different.

"Oh Dixie why didn't you tell me! I totally get it. Mine just ended a few days ago." She said smiling. I smiled too. I even felt a little better. "So can we not do something today?" "Sure we can stay in and cuddle all day if you want." "I'm sorry, it should be over soon." I said sympathetically. "Don't even worry about it. I still love you just the same." She smiled widely looking me right in the eye.

Addison loved me? "You love me?" I asked surprised. Her eyes went wide and she blushed again. "I- yes I think so. No I know so but it's fine if you don't feel the same. I get it it's still moving fast-" I cut her off by pecking her lips. I wish I could just kiss her right there all day but I had to control myself. "Addison, I love you too." I smiled and we both blushed.

"At this rate we can be married by the end of the week!" I joked. She giggled and cuddled next to me. We watched tik toks for a while. She put her head on my shoulder and I loved every second of it.

Addisons POV
Yes I really loved Dixie. I realized I had fallen for her a long time ago and all I had to do was notice. But I can't believe I let it slip. Luckily she felt the same. Then she said she could marry me by the end of this week. I know she was joking but it got me thinking.

As I was watching tik toks with her I couldn't help but imagine her as my wife. Our wedding and honeymoon and even daydreamed to our kids. It was fun to daydream but I hadn't even kissed her more than once, much less even came out to anyone about our relationship.

I didn't want to think about that yet so I just enjoyed these moments I had with Dixie right now. I really did love her. "Aw what cuties." Said a voice from behind us. Dixie jumped and turned to look. It was Charli.

Dixie and I blushed before slightly scooting away from one another. "Get lost Char." Dixie growled. "Rawr. What's got you in a mood? Addison what did you do to my sister?" I left her unsatisfied I thought. Moments of last night came back and my cheeks lit up and butterflies danced in my stomach.

I knew what Dixie had wanted to do but I shut her down. I wasn't ready truthfully and although she respected it I still felt bad. But I didn't want to think about that too much either.

I motioned for Charli to come close and whispered in her ear. "It's shark week." Before pulling back. "I heard that." Dixie said annoyed again. "Sorry." "Oh no I didn't me to start a fight." Charli said sarcastically. "But tell me if you need something Dix." With that she walked away. I heard another voice. It must have been Chase.

That's when Avani walked into the living room and asked if we wanted to watch a movie. "I felt like we needed a chill day." She said. "I couldn't agree more." Sighed Dixie. I smiled and leaned on her as Avani started a movie. Anthony and Alex came and sat too along with Charli and Chase. We all just chilled and watched a few movies for the rest of the day to which Dixie was over joyed about.

After a while Dixie and I decided to leave and head upstairs.

Charli POV
I didn't know if Dixie and Addison were actually dating or not or even if they had feelings for each other still but they seemed happy together. But I decided to keep it down low and not talk about it to anyone yet. Not even chase.

Either way I still supported them and I started looking up the dixison hashtag. I had to say that did seem cute together. But I made sure to not leave anything about it on social media. If I started shipping them then the fans would know.

I decided that Dixie and hopefully Addison will work it out and fill me in eventually. It was suspicious that Dixie hadn't slept in our room for a few days though.

Addisons POV
Dixie came out of the bathroom later that night and laid next to me. "All finished." She said happily. "Thank god. Period Dixie is a monster." I giggled. She laughed and hugged me. "Sorry I'm such a hassle." She said before kissing my cheek. I blushed a little. She always did that to me. "I don't mind, I think it's cute."

Now it was her turn to blush. "Good night Adds. I love you." She said snuggling into me. I took big spoon tonight and whispered in her ear. "I love you too." Before shutting me eyes. I drifted off. I couldn't be happier I thought.

AN Sorry I haven't updated 😳 kinda hit a lack of motivation. But thanks for the support it means a lot. Also if you want to see anything just comment and lmk because I can make it happen. I might also start a one shot book because there is still a serious lack of dixison work out there! Just lmk what you think and thanks for reading!