Chapter 10

Dixie POV
I seriously couldn't stop drooling. I didn't think Addison would dress up so nice! I was currently trying to play attention to what she was saying but I couldn't help but pay attention to her smooth tan thighs.

"Dixie are you evening listening?" She giggled. Oh shit. "Yes dear." "Shut up I can see you blatantly checking me out." I blushed and Addison smirked.

I tried to recover. "Well you shoulda told me you were going out looking so hot. From now on you can't wear that out of the house." She gave me a weird look. "What are you my dad? This dress is totally finger length!" She laughed standing up and putting her arms at her side. I laughed too when we both clearly saw her whole hand end up past the fabric.

"Yes maybe I am your dad. And I don't want anyone else checking out my girl." I said still blushing. She sat down and held my hand over the table. "Wow you are pretty hot when you get all possessive." She smiled.

We continued to talk and eat and afterwards we went out and walked around the area. We took pictures with fans and had lots of fun. Suddenly Addison grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I looked at her and whispered. "Are you sure?" And she nodded. I smiled at her and she smiled back before saying. "But I want some ice cream." "How can you always be hungry and still have such a perfect body." She blushed and rolled her eyes.

We found a cute ice cream shop and each ordered some ice cream, me with a cookie dough and Addison with a peanut butter cup. We sat on a bench and ate our ice cream just talking about nothing and everything. I was so surprised this date was actually going so well. I guess it was meant to be.

I looked over at Addison when she put a hand on my thigh. Luckily I was wearing my favorite camo pants. I watched as she seductively licked her ice cream and winked at me. She licked the extra off her lips before kissing me quick on the lips.

I don't know why but it lit me on fire. I could feel my heart picking up. "Stop someone could see."

Addison POV

I giggled and looked away from Dixie. I couldn't stop teasing her, it was so amusing. Now that I was actually looking at her as my girlfriend I let myself have some thoughts and I noticed things.

Like how I noticed Dixie was super horny. I planned it out perfect to test her by wearing a short dress and pretty make up. I also may have worn a push up bra too.

And my ending display seemed to send her. Like really send her. I literally watched as her eyes darkened but she still controlled herself. Well done she's doing better than some horny teenage boy.

She leaned in close and whispered. "Let's go back home." Before breathing on my ear. I shivered again.

Ok maybe not that much better. I nodded before following her. Maybe I sent it too far. Wow I'm such an idiot of course she took the bait. Now she thought this is what I wanted.

I felt bad for leading her on but I knew I had to stop this before I left her unsatisfied again. And I knew it was all my fault again.

When we got back in the house it was actually pretty late. But everyone was still out and about. Everyone was always so busy out and about half the house was away on a business trip and the other half were out having fun and sleeping over places.

Dixie pulled me upstairs and quickly went to her room. "Fuck" she mumbled. Then she stopped and turned to me. "Charli will be coming home." "So? I like Charli." And I swear the look on Dixies face was priceless. It was a mix of are you serious and are you not putting down what I'm picking up.

I realized exactly what she wanted to do and she was suddenly doubting that I wanted to do it. "Adds, I'm confused." She said looking me head on now. "I'm sorry Dixie I've been leading you on so much, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to do it." I sighed. I felt awful watching Dixie basically deflate.

She was quiet for a second before saying "it's okay Addison Rae just whenever you're ready ok?" She smiled and hugged me at last. I broke down. She had so much control and really loved me enough to respect me so much.

"It's not okay Dixie! I've been doing this this whole time and I feel awful. Leaving you high and dry. I'm so sorry I really want to help you! But I can't." Dixie slowly walked me back to my room and hugged me again after shutting the door.

"Really Addison it's okay! I'll be fine." Dixie said again. My heart melted, even though this was literally the most awkward conversation I had ever had with her, she was still caring and nice about it.

"I'm sorry. I think I want to do this with you but I'm scared." I continued. "Why are you so scared? We are together right? I get it if it's just too early." She said taking my hand.

"No the truth is I've been pretty horny too. I just don't want to disappoint you? I've never done this before." I whispered. "I don't want you to think differently of me and leave me."

I felt Dixie stiffen next to me. "Addison you're a virgin?" She whispered. I could see the shock when I met her eyes. I quickly shook my head. "No, I- its just been a while and I- I've never - I've never done anything with a girl?" I swear I could see disappointment in Dixies eyes when I explained. She was silent for a while.

Dixie ran her hands through her hair before continuing. "Addison I would never leave you because the sex isn't good." She giggled. "But I don't want to push you if you aren't ready either. The last time I slept with someone it was awful and I regret it so much. I don't want you to feel the same way."

The thought of someone touching Dixie in a way she didn't want to be made my blood boil. "No Dixie I trust you and love you so much. I want you to be my first." I said leaning in and capturing her lips in mine. She kissed me sweetly before pulling away.

"Ok but only if you're sure?" She continued, slowly laying me down on my bed and crawling on top of me. God kill me right now she was so hot.

"I'm sure." I said. She giggled again. "What's so funny?" I asked her looking at her face. Her eyes were dark again and her pupils were blown. "I love the way you pronounce your r's. It's so cute in your accent." She said before leaning in again. I smiled against her lips before letting her take me.

Ew I'm cringing the next chapter is gonna be spicy so skip if you want. I took most of the writing from someone who is better at writing smut than me so thank her! I tried to put it into my style though.