Chapter 12

AN I know I never add pictures but this one just hits different Also I got rid of my old AN chapter in case anyone even cared I just hated how it didn't line up with the chapters.

Dixies POV

I woke up and stretched my arms before realizing I was basically naked. Oh my god I thought. I just slept with Addison. I WAS JUST ADDISONS FIRST. Well first girl but still. I was literally freaking out as flashes from the night before came back.

I turned over while sitting up. Addison was still sleeping peacefully. It was kinda funny actually how she slept with her mouth wide open. I smirked.

She was just as gorgeous as I remembered from last night. Man last night was everything I had every dreamed of. Don't get me wrong I was pretty nervous, but Addison seemed nervous too. But in the end it all worked out, and I was super happy.

Addison started to stir next to me and I heard her sigh as she woke up and turned to me, smiling as always. "Good morning.." I whispered. "Hi" she said.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. She looked away in thought for moment. "A little sore but a good sore?" She said. "Yeah that happens." I was about to get up when there was a knock at the door.

Before I could say anything it swung open revealing Charli. "Dixie are you in here? I've been looking for you because mom and dad wanted to talk-" Charli finally looked up and I swear it was priceless.

Her eyes instantly went wide as all three of us just sat there staring at each other it was seriously that bad. "OUT!!" I finally yelled holding the blanket up to my chest to keep me covered.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god you are so naked what the fuck! Oh my god I'm so so sorry oh no no I'm sorry sorry!!" Charli screamed running out of Addisons room and slamming the door.

I sat there in shock and just looked over at Addison. She started laughing and covered her face with her hands as her cheeks lit up with embarrassment. "Shit what am I supposed to do now?!" She asked still laughing. "Ugh this is so embarrassing." She said getting up and out of bed.

I blushed. She was still naked too. "Don't worry I'll take care of it. God I can't believe she just walked in!" I said. "Where are you going?" I asked pouting at Addison. She returned it with her signature pout. "To shower silly." "Can I join you?"

She turned around and I watched her eyes flick up and down my body. I gave her the puppy eyes again. Her cheeks were red still and she looked goddess like. "Fine but no funny business."

Pfhhh funny business. I got up and went to grab a towel. Then I walked into the bathroom connected to Addisons room. Steam was already rising above the foggy glass doors and Addison was already inside.

"Boo!" I said as I climbed in too. I realized that we had never taken everything off last night. I tried my best not to stare as I went up and hugged her from behind. "Hi" she said giggling. She turned around and hugged me.

It was a little weird naked, but I loved it. It was so sweet and loving. We mostly just hugged and confessed our love in the hot water. Addison finally put some shampoo through her hair though as I washed myself off with her scented soap. It smelled just like her. I then turned back to Addison and ran conditioner through her hair for her. "Hmmm." She hummed. "That feels nice."

She started singing softly as I continued washing her hair for her. " I like it when you play with my hair." She said turning back to face me and hugging me again. I hugged her too as I ran soap up and down her back. I watched it slip off her shiny tan skin before drifting down the drain. Addison keep her face in my neck.

I felt her leaving soft kisses here and there are she continued to sing. " your voice is as beautiful as you." She giggled before turning to leave the shower. I followed her out and we both got changed.

"How's this look?" She asked holding up the hoodie I was wearing last night. "That's mine though." I said. "I know. I want to wear it." I smiled before putting on a pair of Addisons sweatpants and another one of the hype house hoodies that everyone had.

Addison was brushing her long hair in the bathroom again as I went in and washed my face. I smiled at her when we made eye contact in the mirror. She smiled back and continued on. My eyes wandered down her face and to her neck. Oh god.

"Addison?" "Yeah?" She asked looking at me again. "Your neck?" Her eyes went wide as she examined her neck. There was a nice sized, purpley, hickey right on her pulse point. "Shit" she muttered.

I stood up and walked next to her as she got out some concealer. "I'm so sorry I didn't know. I shoulda been more careful." I exclaimed as she tried to cover it. She turned and kissed me on the lips before saying. "It's fine Dixie. I kinda like it. I just don't like the questions that come with it." She said as she finished up covering it.

It looked mostly okay but it was there if you looked for it. Her hair helped cover it too. "Ok then."

After we got mostly ready Addison started heading for the door. "Um adds?" I asked. She turned around and looked at me. "Hmm?" "You might want to wash your sheets later, too." I said pointing at her bed. She looked over and she blushed as realization hit. Had she already forgotten last night? I giggled.

"Oh yeah right. I will" she said before throwing the top cover over the whole bed in an attempt to straighten it up. Then she walked out the door with me following her.

We walked downstairs and Addison started making some cereal for us to eat. I was surprisingly hungry. Avani, Charli and Kouver were at the table talking.

"Look who decided to crawl outta bed. Lazy asses." Avani teased and they all giggled. I rolled my eyes and said thanks to Addison for the cereal. "No problem, baby." Addison smiled. I blushed a little at the pet name.

"Did you put make up on Adds? You look like you're glowing." Kouver asked. "No," Addison said while eating her cereal. "Yeah why are you so smiley?" Asked Avani as she walked over to get some cereal herself. I know exactly why I thought.

I watched as she leaned in quick and grabbed some of Addisons hair to smell it. "That shampoo smells nice." She said. "Thanks." Addison smiled at her. Avani smiled back and then frowned a little as she looked down. Oh no.

"Addi? What's on your neck?" Avani asked pointing to the hickey. Shit. Addison looked at me and I looked at Charli who had been quiet this whole time. She looked away from me and covered her eyes. "I uh burnt myself." "But your hair is wet still." Avani continued. Addison just shrugged and kept eating hoping Avani would leave.

Luckily she did and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Let me know if you guys want to do something today. I'm bored." Kouver said as she got up and left. Avani said same before heading out the other door.

Addison, Charli and I were the only ones left and I swear I could cut the tension in the air. "oh my god just say it already." I groaned. "I know you know that we did it can we just forget about it." I told Charli. "Dixie!" Addison glared at me. "What? No one was going to say it?" Addison sighed.

"Look charli, I'm sorry. That was not the right way to find out, but Dixie and I are dating and I hope it won't change anything too much." Addison said hugging Charli. "Don't worry about it. Now I can tease and ship you guys!" Charli giggled.

"Yeah I'm sorry too char, sorry you don't know how to fucking knock!" I raised my voice. Addison gasped. "Hey I knocked I just didn't wait! Believe me though next time I will. Anyway Dixie I was trying to tell you that mom and dad wanted to catch up a little." Charli sighed. "Ok I'll call them." I said. I'm

"And by the way, you guys should lock the door next time or at least be more quiet. You're lucky I'm the only one that came home last night." Charli smiled, got up and waved leaving me and Addison blushing.

AN this was eh just kinda morning after stuff. I have some plans for new chapters and the last thing I really want to do is have them come out to everyone. If you having suggestions for that lmk ✌️