Chapter 9

Dixie pov
It had been a few days since Addison and I first kissed and we had been all over each other since. There wasn't a day that went by where we didn't make a tik tok together.

Addison has even tried to teach me Savage which I only agreed to learn since I knew it meant her throwing it back and on me. Yeah ok I guess I'm really in deep.

I find myself just wanting to kiss and hug Addison all the time even though I know I can't. And it frustrates me so much. Despite us literally making out once or twice or three times and cuddling and touching all the time and being together so much we still haven't sat down and talked about what's happening.

Sure she said she loved me and I really think I love her too but I don't know what we are. Damn maybe Addison was waiting for me to ask her out. Well I might as well.

Addisons POV
I was standing by the pool making a tik tok where I was going jump in but I saw Dixie walking up behind me. My heart starting beating faster just looking at her. Her hair was down and wavy and she had no make up on so her gorgeous face and freckles were on full display.

And she was only wearing a Nike sports bra and sweatpants, allowing access to her abs. "Damn Addi it's not even my birthday and I still get all this cake?" She asked strutting up to me and stroking her chin like a classic f boy.

I giggled as she hugged me from behind and she giggled too. "For real though, you look gorgeous." She whispered in my ear. I shivered.

I couldn't help it even after a few days I still wanted nothing more than to feel and touch and kiss Dixie all day. But I was lost.

I wanted to her feel the same but I still wasn't sure, even though she was already acting like we were dating. Shit I've been waiting too long. Maybe I should just ask Dixie out.

I heard her sigh before she spun me around and pecked me on the lips. I froze already flustered. Shit Addison get it together! I told myself.

"Addison Rae I've been meaning to ask you something." I knew it was serious now. Despite me usually using my middle name too, Dixie almost never called me Addison Rae, unless it was serious.

"Oh god. What's up?" I nodded encouraging her. She sighed again then continued. "I've been so lost Addison and I'm frustrated and I can't take it anymore. I really want to know what we are.." she trailed off.

Oh my god she is actually asking me out. "Dixie I've been waiting for like a week!" I said pouting. She seemed worried and nervous now. Oh no I hope she doesn't think I'm mad.

"Well, I" "What do you want us to be." I asked her seriously while looking into her eyes. She was a little taller than me so I had to look up a little.

"I want to be with you Addison. All the time and I want people to know you are mine. And that you live me and only me. And I want to kiss you and hug you and hold your hand and everything. Basically I'm saying I want to date you Addison, I want you to be my girlfriend. So will you go out with me?"

I have to admit I was a little stunned. I didn't think she would come out and say it. "I-" I stuttered suddenly so unsure. "Addison I know this is so forward but we can't just leave this alone. Tell me how you really feel."

"I really like being with you Dixie. I would even say I love you. And I've never felt this way before so weirdly head over heels. But I still haven't figured it out yet. I haven't talked to you about it because I haven't even thought about it. But I want to figure it out with you."

Her eyes brightened and I felt myself smile. "So that's a yes?" She whispered. "Yes!" I squealed before jumping in her arms. She was caught off balance though and started falling. Before I knew it we were both splashing in the pool.

We both screamed but Dixie never dropped me. She held on tight. Then she went to readjust her grip on me and grabbed my ass before bouncing me up her torso a little. I felt my face heating up as I had my legs wrapped around her front and her hands placed under my butt to keep me steady.

She smiled at me and starting laughing her adorable laugh. I snapped out of it. "Dixie was the hell! Now my hair is ruined and your clothes are wet!" She just kept laughing. Then she stopped and turned towards me her eyes still shut. "It was you who jumped on me!"

She took one look at my pouty face and burst into laughter again. "What's so funny?!" I yelled swimming over to her. "Your makeup it running." She giggled poking my face. "Ugh not my fault you can't hold me up." I said wiping my face.

In a flash she had grabbed both my wrists in one hand and had pushed me up against the side off the pool with the other. I gasped and felt my face flush again. "Believe me I'm no weakling." She husked before kissing me again but a little harder before pulling away.

She stroked my face before letting me go. I hadn't even realized I was really trapped in more than a trance. "That's it?" I asked. She smiled at me getting out of the pool. "Can I take you on a date Addi? How about that cute cafe you like so much?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Of course. I'll go get ready." Dixie grabbed a towel off a chair before going inside. When she got to the door she turned and winked before saying "it's a date then!"

Dixie POV
Wow that actually went pretty well! How did I score such a perfect girl so easily. Well aside from now I'm dripping wet (I'm not adding a joke here even though I know we all thought it 😝) I walked upstairs to mine and Charlis room and opened to door to find Charli making another tik tok.

"Woah!" She screamed. "What the hell happened to you?" I figured I had to tell her. She deserved to know. "Well I asked out Addison." I said walking up to my drawer and trying to find a cute outfit. Suddenly Charli was hugging me tightly and I was so confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked turning to her. "I'm sorry Dix you can still be friends." She said comforting me. "What!? Charli she's my girlfriend now." I chuckled. "Then why are you all wet?" She said shocked. (Nope still not happening)

"We just fell in the pool!" I laughed going to the bath room to shower and get ready. "Oh my god I thought she pushed you in!" "She would never do that!" I protested. Charli grabbed my wrist before I could shut the door. "I'm happy for you Dixie, but does that mean now I have to sleep alone?" "I don't know, yes?"

"I love you." "I love you too Char." I smiled before going to get ready.

Wow guess who got off their lazy ass and finally freaking updated I'm so sorry this has taken so long I really lost all motivation to write and I hope I can finish this before it happens again. 😪✌️