Chapter 32

Dixie POV
I woke up the next day and groaned as slowly I became aware of the world around me. I turned to see Addison still sleeping and looked around my room. I tried coming up with a good excuse.

'We were trying on outfits!' 'Our clothes got dirty from being outside' 'my room is just messy' 'they fell off of our bodies somehow'

I sighed and fell back against my sheets as I realized I was a shit liar when it came to this. Plus there was no avoiding it. Underwear and clothes were strewn everywhere and we were both clearly naked. I'm sure my mom had sensed what we were doing on every level, saw, felt, heard, smelled and tasted it.

I chuckled. Ok no that was just disgusting and I wished I had never thought that. "What's so funny?" Addisons groggy sleep voice asked. My heart warmed. She was so adorable, even after what I did to her last night. I had to be honest it was a first for me. But let's be real (lesbireal) almost everything with Addison so far had been a first so I was past the surprise.

"Nothing. Just laughing at how much shit I'm in." I replied nonchalantly and Addison groaned. "Pix I'm so sorry, you were right we shouldn't have done it..." she began and I was past it. "Addison I'm 100% serious right now when I tell you it is fine. I don't regret it and I'm not mad at you. I mean how could I be after last night." I gave the last part a seductive edge and Addison smirked at me.

"Could we not talk about that right now?" She asked shyly. I could tell she was embarrassed so I decided to mess with her. I mean what else am I for?

"Why? Did you not like it? Because I loved it." I asked jokingly. But she just looked away and played with her hands. I started to get worried. "Wait no Adds did you actually not like it?" I said more seriously while trying to hide the hurt in my voice. She looked back at me with worry in her eyes.

"What no Dixie I loved it. Ugh I'm just embarrassed. I- I've never done anything like that but I guess we have shared too many firsts that it's natural at this point." She murmured as she broke the eye contact again. I smiled at all the hickies I had left on her. Then my heart fluttered as I wondered how many she had left me.

"Why would you be embarrassed?" I drew on as I realized she was just uncomfortable. "Dixie I know what you're doing." She said but I just ignored her as I slowly crawled closer. "What? I'm not doing anything. Now you seem tense. Are you sore?" I asked as I rubbed my hands over her shoulders and I took note of how she shivered.

She chuckled. "Yeah actually I am. Especially ya know, down there." She muttered and I smiled. "Well I would have been more gentle if you weren't screaming, harder! Harder!" I mocked her and she blushed. "Stop it! Shut up!" I started laughing. "But it's true don't deny it. Plus it was super hot." I said as I grabbed at her body, trying to both tickle and pin her.

"Get away from me! Why are you always so horny?" She giggled as she jumped away from me. I fell dramatically back on the sheets. "Because that's how I cope with the ever lasting knowledge that I'm dead meat as soon as I walk out that door." I said dramatically and Addison rolled her eyes. "Listen just apologize and get over it. And don't worry it will be fine just man up and deal with it." Addison stated as she laid next to me.

"I'm not a man." I said. "Nor would I ever want to be one." Addison sighed. She came next to me and curled up into my side, tracing lines on my stomach with her finger. "I know. But that's why I love you." She said lovingly and I smiled.

"That's the only reason you love me? Because I'm a woman?" I asked her and she gasped. "What? No I-" she stuttered and I cut her off. "I'm messing with you baby, I know you love me and I love you too." I replied as I kissed her head.

"You're so annoying." She giggled as she hugged me closer, burying her warm face into my neck. I loved every single thing about this situation. I realized it had been a hot second since we had formally admitted our love. I realized it had been a hot minute since we did anything romantic. I wondered if I should take Addison on another date soon. But that could wait until we were back in the clear. I wasn't about to go tell my parents I'm taking Addison on a date when they were about to beat my ass.