⚠️Chapter 31🔥

AN y'all know the drill by now 🤠

Addison POV

"Adds we shouldn't." Dixie whined as I dragged her into her room and turned to lock the door. I sighed.

"Why not? Are you scared?" I said teasingly as I walked over to her. She was sitting in the edge of her bed and I decided to sit on her lap facing toward her.

"Yes actually my entire family is here." She said defensively as she crossed her arms. I rolled my eyes as I pushed her down and then just laid on top of her. "Suck it up." I whispered and I felt her body jerk as she giggled.

"I'll suck you up." She said and I snorted. "Very funny. But come on you torture me, you know I'll get you backkkk." I said in a sing songy voice as I sat up a little and ran my hands over her bare stomach. 

She just rolled her eyes and smiled. "Please you think you can top me?" She prodded and I smirked. "Please I know I can top you I've done it before." I said as I sat up more to straddle her waist.

She licked her lips as I slowly bent down to capture them, my hair forming a curtain around us. I laid one hand on the side of her neck as I caressed her cheek with the other.

Her hands worked their way to the edge of my crop top and she shot them up my ribs and fiddled with my bra strap. I smiled against her lips as I pulled back and slowly stripped out of my shirt and undid the hook to my bra, letting it hang loosely.

"This what you want?" I whispered and she nodded slightly as I bent back down and her cold fingertips grabbed my bra and threw it to the side.

I let her up so she could move farther up the bed to lay in the middle as I took my spot on her again. I let my hips fall over her waist and I noticed how her hips bucked up.

I kissed her hard again and ignored her requests for entry as I moved my lips to her jaw and down to her neck, leaving a trail of sloppy kisses. She let out a muffled moan and trailed her hands to my chest where she squeezed and massaged my breasts, lighting a fire on my skin.

"Let me tell you what I want." I whispered as I trail my hands onto her stomach. "Hmm?" Dixie hummed against me lips. I smiled as I pulled up her sports bra and she leaned up so I could take it off. "I've been wanting to do that all day." She smirked and I rolled my eyes as I trailed my kisses down her body and over her neck again before moving down and kissing the soft skin of her breasts.

I listened as her breathing got unsteady and she started panting as I sucked on her skin. Let's just say I made sure she would be wearing full length long sleeves for a while. I continued to kiss her as my hands trailed down her body and stopped at the hem of her pants. Her needy hands were busy grabbing at my skin and scratching me with her short nails.

"Please." She whispered and I smiled as I gently pulled her pants off and threw them off the bed. I then slowly stroked my fingers against her core through her panties. (I don't mean to pull a Jade West here but I hate the word panties)

She moaned and I pulled my fingers away. "Baby.." she whimpered. "You have to be quiet." I ordered and she whined. "I can't." "Now you know how hard it was for me on the couch." She sighed as she squirmed beneath my hips. "Fine, but you have to take your pants off." I rolled my eyes as I moved off her to take my pants off and throw them with hers on the floor.

"Okay if you promise." I shrugged as I moved between her legs and stroked her again. I kissed around her inner thigh before making my to her core and skipping it to kiss her other thigh. She started shaking a little and I looked up at her to see her eyes shut tight and her biting her lip as her hands held the sheets in a death grip.