Chapter 17

Dixie POV
I woke up to loud knocking on the door. I sat up and looked around a little disoriented, until I realized I was in Addisons bed. But it was really light out? I checked my phone and it was 3 pm. Damn had we really slept that long? Then I realized we were both naked and I had a strange soreness between my legs.

My eyes widened as I remember everything. The knocking continued and I started to panic. I quickly shook Addison awake and my heart melted as her chocolate brown eyes slowly opened and she had a confused look painted on her face. Her bruise was still visible but it looked better.

The confusion melted away as she smiled and blushed wrapping her arms around me. "Hey babygirl..." she whispered pulling me down. I blushed as our skin met again, and all I could think about was Addisons fingers fitting inside me. I bit my lip and hoped the pain would calm me down. What was up with me? It was like I was some hormonal teenage boy.

A final knock sounded on the door and Addison and I both jumped a little as a voice followed. "Addison? Dixie? Are you guys awake yet in there? What the hell are you guys doing?" I recognized the voice as Avani's and my heart started beating faster as I realized her didn't know Addison and I were a thing.

"Shit" I murmured as I jumped up and quickly threw on some clothes that were on the ground. Addison squeaked as she too hopped up scooping some clothes and running into the bathroom. The bathroom... my mind wandered back to the shower and I licked my lips. But then a sharp, "Hello?" Brought me back to reality.

"Yeah I'm coming." "That's what she said!" Avani yelled through the door. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked to the door and opened it. Avani looked me up and down and smirked. "What?" I asked getting nervous. "Well first I heard the shower running at like 9 and then I finally heard it go off at like 10 and then I came up here to see what was going on and if Addi was finally ready, only to find both of you asleep and with wet hair. So you better explain yourself Dicksea." Avani glared at me.

I was just standing there gaping at her. Until I felt Addison wrap her arms around my waist and felt her chin on my shoulder. "Duh it's just cuz we're dating." She said happily. I smiled and Avani laughed. At first she thought we were joking since it was a long going joke that we were dating but her face soon fell.

"Wait deadass?" She whisper yelled. Both Addison and I nodded with huge grins on our faces. "Here come sit down." I said pulling Avani in and sat her on the bed so now she was blocked in by me and Addison.  "What, why when?!" She spewed questions left and right.

"Well I've had feelings for Addison for a while and we started dating like a month ago." I said as I felt Addison fumble for my hand. I took hers and squeezed it. "Yeah I guess I caught feelings too." Addison giggled. "Addison what? Since when do you even like girls?" Avani questioned still really confused.

"I don't know. Since forever I guess, I just never realized." Avani just sat there for a minute before jumping up and giving up both a hug. "Aww I'm so happy! My dream came true." She said as she sat back down. It was my turn to be confused now. "Dream? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well I always knew you too would hook up. The vibes just felt right." She said smiling. Soon though her smile faded as she suddenly jumped up from the bed. "Eww you guys didn't hookup just now did you?" She asked turning to us. "Well not on the bed this time.." I mumbled and Addison just smacked her forehead as her face got red.

"Oh Dixie.." she murmured. "Ew what?! This time? Where was this time?" Her face changed again as she realized it must have been the shower, since it had been running so long. "Oh you kinky bitches." She scolded as she giggled. "Look Avani did you even want something?!" I asked getting embarrassed.