Chapter 18

Addisons POV
I was laying in bed with Dixie as my heart was pounding. I was on top of her and she was grinning at me as her wild eyes looked into mine. I swear I could kiss this girl until the day I die, she will always give me butterflies.

I giggled as I pulled away fully, only to have her frown at me. "Hey that's it?" She asked pulling me back in. I smiled. "Yes jeez we can't fuck all day. You only want me for sex." I pouted. She rolled her eyes. "Not true and you know it." She said booping my nose. I smiled as I got up.

"Hey wait! We were just making out! There's a difference!" She said chasing me out of the bed. I walked back into the bathroom to fix my hair. I looked back at Dixie and smiled. She looked like a miserable horny mess. And it was my fault, for leaving her high and dry.

I rinsed my face quick with cold water to cool off before looking at Dixie again. "Wipe the lipstick off your neck and come eat some food." I said whipping past her. As I strolled past, she slapped my ass and I turned on my heel to face her. I gasped and she only smirked and shrugged.

I glared at her before walking past. Maybe I should mention that it was now almost 1 am. Plans changed. Me and Dixie had hung out all day and made a few tik toks and were ready to have some fun tonight. But of course all the boys had to be home and were busy gaming and we didn't want to risk it.

So instead we decided on pulling an all-nighter. But that didn't stop things from getting frisky. I was hungry for more than Dixie though and went downstairs to eat something. That's when I heard shuffling in Charlis room. The door was slightly open and so I decided to take a peek. And imagine my surprise to see Avani on top of Charli as they were making out.

I quickly and as quietly as possible ran back to my room and practically jumped on Dixie. "Woah, I knew you couldn't resist this." She mumbled as she hugged me. "No no Dixie you won't believe it." I whisper yelled. She gave me a puzzled look. I squealed a little as I continued.

"Oh my god Charli and Avani are totally making out!" Her eyes went wide with surprise. "What? You're kidding!" She whisper yelled just as excited as me. "No go look!" I prodded. "Ew what I'm not gonna go watch my sister make up with someone! I believe you baby." She said kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"And I'm proud of her." She said, meaning Charli. I nodded. "Okay I never actually ate so I'm going again." I said as I left. She grabbed my hand and she followed me. When we got to the kitchen, Dixie made me and her peanut butter jellies before I sat on her lap to eat.

We talked and talked for a while. We completely lost track of time and when I checked it was 3am already. "Oo I heard all the ghosts come out at 3 am." Dixie mumbled as she checked her phone. I rolled my eyes. We were on the couch now, with me straddling Dixie as I faced her.

"Bullshit." I said smiling. She smiled too and before I knew it we were leaning in. Her lips connected with mine and I remembered how addictive they were. As her tongue easily flowed over my lips and to my jaw, my mouth fell open. My breath hitched as she grabbed my waist and flowed down to my neck. I gasped a little and my heart was hammering again.

Suddenly there was a noise and we both jumped and yelled when a flash light turned on revealing a scared Larray holding a handful of graded cheese with the bag on the ground. We all stared at each other before  I broke out into laughter. "What the fuck is going on here Miss Addison?" He asked as he shoved the cheese into his mouth.

"Uh, we were just talking." Dixie stated. He rolled his eyes. "Please honey, tell that to the hickey on Addis's neck." He said grabbing the bag of cheese from the ground. "Dixie!" I yelped as I grabbed at my neck. I winced a little as I hit the tender spot. She just shrugged. "Look I didn't mean to kill your little mood but just know I'm open to talk when you're ready. Because you babies need it." Larray said as he started walking away.

I just sat there with my mouth hanging open. "Maybe he was a ghost?" Dixie said. I rolled my eyes and slid off her lap. I grabbed Larray's wrist and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. "They grow up so fast." He mumbled. I flicked him as I pulled away and threw the cheese to Dixie. "Hey!" He yelped as he realized I had stolen his cheese. Dixie grabbed it and stood up taking a handful and feeding it to me.

"Well we're da-" "you'll find out tomorrow!" I cut her off through my mouth of cheese. "Cheese-us! I love you both and I'm proud but just give me my snack. It is an unholy hour and I don't think I'm really comprehending what's happening so just live your lives." He said snatching the cheese and walking away again, not before blowing a kiss.

Dixie kissed my cheek. "Tomorrow? Do you want to tell everyone?" She asked me. I smiled. "At least the house. Only if you're okay with that?" I asked. She grinned. "Of course I am. But we might need at least a little sleep so we can function tomorrow." She said pulling me upstairs.

We soon cuddled up in my bed and I started drifting off to sleep. I felt like the weight was still getting lighter with every step.

AN I know this is kinda short but I'm tired and I've been needing to finish this so. I'll have the next chapter up sometime soon and I don't really know the members of the hype house and I know it's not a thing anymore but I will try my best in the next chapter.
If anyone has some list of names that would be helpful 😅

Ps chapter 20 will be spicy to celebrate 🥵

• • •

And I'm always open for requests and ideas