Chapter 61

Loki excused you both from the gathering early, he stood, pulling you up with him. "We must return to the tower," he told the others, who looked confused why the pair of you would leave early. Loki huffed and rolled his eyes at their incompetence. "It took quite a lot of power for Y/N to break through the Cursemonger's spells. She needs to get home and rest," Loki explained to the team as if they were morons. He wrapped an arm around you to make sure you stayed on your feet. You didn't feel that bad yet, but you knew that Loki was right. It was only a matter of time before your strength gave out and Loki knew it.

The team nodded, accepting Loki's explanation. They usually did when magic was concerned. Loki made sure you had your wand and broom and he collected his daggers from the weapons table before he teleported the pair of you back to the tower, precisely back to Loki's room in the tower.

You didn't mean to, you didn't actively make the decision, but somehow, the second that you were alone with Loki in the tower, your arms were around Loki's neck and you were kissing him desperately. He didn't hesitate for a moment before his arm wrapped around your waist, his other arm up your back and in your hair as he pulled you flush to him. His skin was cold to your touch, his lips soft and perfect as they met yours.

You held him too tightly as you wound your fingers in his long hair.

His lips parted and his tongue brushed your lips, requesting more. You obliged him, your tongue dancing with his.

You had wanted this so desperately while you couldn't have it. While you'd been trapped as a cat, especially recently. You hadn't gone into heat or anything that horrifyingly embarrassing, but you had desperately missed kissing your Loki. And kissing your Loki.

Which was an activity you were actively looking forward to enjoying that afternoon.

Loki seemed to have the same idea as he backed you toward his bed with a possessive, needy growl. Though he broke the kisses for a moment, looked down at you to make sure he still had your consent, to make sure that you wanted this as much as he did, to make sure his growl hadn't scared you away.

It was adorable though he didn't need to worry.

You didn't answer him in words. Instead, you tugged on his hair, pulling him back down to your kisses. He, for some strange reason, didn't protest the horribly difficult task of kissing you.

Of kissing his fiancé.

Hell, you still had to deal with that fact.

Eventually.

Right now, there was nothing you had to do and you could give in to what you wanted to do.

Loki pushed you gently back onto the bed and followed you onto it, never breaking the kisses. You laid on your back and he straddled you, supporting himself with one hand while the other caressed your side, over your clothes, then slipped under your shirt. You shivered in pleasure as his cold hand slid up your stomach to cup your breast, vanishing your bra in the process. Loki's kisses trailed down your jaw, to your neck where he licked and sucked on the sensitive spot there.

Your back arched and your fingers tightened in his hair. "Yes," you moaned softly, having no other words for the very human emotions you were feeling. You felt Loki's pleased smirk against your skin as he continued his ministrations. Both of your shirts vanished as his cold kisses trailed down your collarbone.

You ran your fingers over his back, enjoying the feel of his muscles under your touch. You enjoyed the feel of his cool skin. You lost yourself in the moment, in the experience, in the love and joy of your reunion with Loki, until you felt your tail wrap around his leg.

You pulled back at that, horrified and terrified. Loki felt your fear and pulled away, shifting to look into your eyes. "Magelet? What's wrong, darling?" He asked you worriedly. He wouldn't push you, wouldn't force you into anything, and wouldn't continue while you were afraid. "Do you want to stop?" He asked gently.

Consent was, as always, extremely sexy.

You shook your head and tried to come up with the words you needed. You barely noticed that Loki summoned a shirt on you to help. It was much easier to think when you weren't concerned about modesty or thinking about your nakedness. It was extremely considerate of him.

"I-" you stopped, pausing to find the right words. "I still have a tail," you reminded him, horrified by that fact. You couldn't get rid of it yet. Or the cat ears. You'd been stuck in cat form for too long. You knew the consequences. Hell, you taught about the consequences.

Loki looked shocked at your words and more shocked that that was what had upset you. He chuckled, which only caused you to glare up at him. He kissed your nose. "I don't mean to make light of your emotions, magelet," he reassured you gently. "I am just glad it was not something more serious," like that you no longer wanted him. You saw that fear hidden in his eyes. He had been rejected so many times and was afraid that you would be one more in a long line of rejections.

"But... I have a tail and as far as I know you're not a furry..." you protested. He couldn't want you like this. Though you knew that logic was fallible as you'd fallen in love with him when he still had cat ears.

Loki raised an eyebrow, then shook his head. Getting the definition of the word 'furry' wasn't important when he needed to reassure you that you were loved and wanted. He stroked your hair and scratched behind one of your cat ears. "Magelet, I fell in love with you, with your heart, your soul, your personality. Yes, I absolutely adore how you look. You are ravishing, even with those adorable cat ears, even with a tail. But your looks are not who you are. You're my magelet, my fiancee, my love, my world, my life. And I will love you, cherish you, and desire you until my dying breath," he reassured you.

"I love you too," you replied softly and leaned in to tentatively kiss him again.

Loki returned the kiss and eased back into the heated makeout session you'd interrupted. You were soon melting under him and that was even before your clothes vanished. Once they did, Loki kissed every inch of your skin that he could reach. He touched and stroked and played your body. You were soaked and begging by the time he finally slid inside you. He swallowed your moans in his kiss as you rocked your hips to match his rhythm. His hips rolled expertly and his hand moved between you, his fingers working your clit as he drove you both to your pleasure.

You broke the kiss and cried out his name as you came, your nails digging into his back as your core throbbed around him. One final thrust and he found his pleasure inside you. You both pulled back, panting, before Loki rolled you to cuddle you in his arms.

"I love you, Lokitty," you told him when you caught your breathe, snuggling in his arms.

"I love you too, magelet," he purred when you were settled in under the magically cleaned blankets. "And I am beyond grateful to have you back,"