HUGS

Carmen-

Carmen tries to avoid hugs. Not that she does not like them, she just prefers to initiate them.

Zack-

All the time! Victory hugs, especially! He's having a good time, then at least a one-arm hug is there.

Ivy-

Not as much as her brother, but she still loves hugs. When she's just walking around with you, Ivy will just casually place her arm on your shoulders and keep going.

Player-

Yes, but you have to initiate it. Player is always busy at his computer. He's never pushed you away and more often leans in to you.

Graham-

He likes to hug you sometimes when you're both out walking. He's open with affection but not enough to embarrass you with it.

Antonio (El Topo)-

Has to hug you each time he sees you. Bear hugs, because it's no secret that he cares. The only exception is missions where he is all business.

Jean-Paul (Le Chevre)-

Mission comes first. Even if it's just El Topo, he won't even accept a hug until you are alone. He's very gentle, not want to hurt the most precious person in his life.

Sheena(Tigress)-

No way. Not EVER! She doesn't want it. She promises to claw your face off- fine...but just 30 seconds!

Mimebomb-

You 100% have to initiate. It's not that he has a problem communicating with you, he just wants to be taken seriously. But he mostly needs them when he's had a bad day.

Dash Haber-

He doesn't want you to wrinkle his clothes. So it's a no in public and a maybe in private. Even then, it's not for long. The only exception is when you've had a really bad day or he's really upset you to the point of tears.