Intro

"Wake up!"

Jij-i shot up from her bed as she heared a loud yell as well as her bedroom door slamming open all of a sudden. She attempted to rub the sleep out of her dark brown chocolate eyes as she turned her pale face over to the direction of her door.

"What time is it?" She grumbled, yawning while pulling strands of misty pink hair out of her mouth that seemed to crawl in there while she was sleeping. Her manager stood tall and irritated as he glared at her with his dark gray eyes, his black hair slicked back and out of his face. He fixed the cuff on his dark blue suit as he growled through clenched teeth "it's past 8 am, you have practice at 9!"

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" She grumbled kicking her yellow sheets off of herself as she stood up from her bed stretching. Her manager hurried over to her closet pulling out a simple purple sweater and matching trousers for her to wear to practice, of course instead of her wearing her long baby blue PJ's with a small bears on it. He placed them on her bed while she just yawned, "thank you Oppa."

"Just hurry up or else I'll let your instructor scowled you for the third time this week" he rolled his eyes heading out the door closing it behind him for her to get changed. Jij-i rubbed her neck before undressing herself and putting on her undergarments along with the clothes her manager put out for her. She then headed into her bathroom and stood in front of the mirror looking herself up and down. Her long misty pink hair hanged down over her back, her pale fair skin glowing with her rosy cheeks tinting her face causing her brown eyes to light up even with how dark they seemed to be, her 4 beauty makes sitting on her face like stars in the night sky.

Yun Ji, also known world wide as Jij-i, is a solo singer/rapper/song writer for JYP Entertainment since 2013 and is still flying high with her popularity with people around the world up to this very day in 2018. Its been nothing but hard work for her from the very start. She had to fight for where she is today, she refused to be apart of any girl group, fighting and saying it would only cause drama especially for the person she wanted to become. Someone people could look up to and relate to and understand no matter what. Not just another face of another girl group. Don't get her wrong, she loves girl groups and have worked along side with many of them but just felt it wasn't the place for her in the end she debated as a solo artist and stole people's hearts with her voice and songs.

But of course at this time she hasn't produced anything due to her feeling nothing she was making was good enough to be the next best thing, she wants to create something that will touch peoples hearts but also the fear of doing so keeps her from taking that leap.

She brushed her hair as she hummed to herself softly before doing her face routine to insure her late night chocolate didn't get the better of her. After she finished she strolled out, grabbing her phone on before making her way out of the room. She made her way down the hall of her dorm which had 5  rooms, towards the living area which is were her manager stood tapping his foot looking at his watch with a scowl on his face.

"We will have to grab breakfast on the way there okay come on!" He clapped his hands to encourage her to hurry as she put on her socks and a pair of her white NIKE's at the front door. Her manager opened the door for her as he grabbed her bag before heading out with her following behind him sluggishly.

"This is gonna be a long day" she muttered following him to the car.

(Sorry for such a short intro ps the drawing is of Jij-i ^^)