Jealously

It's been two or three months now and Jij-i was in the process of filming her music video for her song Uncertain Love featuring BTS. The filming was long and the concept idea that was done up with the music video by the producers was more then Jij-i could handle. She had to stand within inches away from each of the members and they would get closer and closer to her face every time, she wasn't too bad with such things until it came to Yoongi's shot which he was instructed to be the closest during his scenes.

Jij-i hummed quietly to herself while the make up artist did his thing to make her look her best for the video while The Treats sat getting their hair done. "This song really is hitting me in the feels" Lemon said reading over the lyrics as she glanced over at her sister Honey, "once again Jij-i will steal everyone's hearts." Honey giggled while Ji smiled, of course she has her girls in the music video with her, they are always by her side and are just as important as she is.

After the day they finally found out Ji was in a relationship with Jooheon they could not have been more happier for her, always saying she looked brighter in the face because love makes a woman even more beautiful, which Ji would laugh an say they were crazy.

"She's always stealing hearts is she not?" Ji heard a familiar voice causing her to tilted her head to see Namjoon standing beside her resting a hand on her shoulders. "Look out she might end up stealing all your fans hearts" Honey added causing everyone to laugh, "the boys are about done with their touch ups, hobi is sad he doesn't get to have Yoongis scene so he's been sulking." Namjoon told Ji as she smiled knowing how Hobi wanted to switch scenes with Yoongi but the director said no for some reason. "Tell him I'll buy him something nice" Ji said smiling widely up at Namjoon as the make up artist finished up with her eyes.

Over the past months Ji had only grown closer with the group BTS and after the release of BTS's song and mv featuring her their fans have all come together in support of them. Some backlash did come with it but mainly positive vibes seem to wash it out because of how their fans love how strong the friendship is that's just seems to keep on growing.

While Ji spoke happily with Namjoon his hand still resting on her shoulder, the twins gave a small squeal while Honey slapped Ji's arm to get her attention. "Ji look!" Honey smiled happily point over across the set to see a Jooheon standing and speaking to Ji's manager holding flowers in one hand quickly running the other throw his hair as he nodded now looking over to their direction  causing Ji's eyes to light up and her cheeks to find themselves turning a tint of pink. "Prince charming is here to wish his Princess luck on the last day of shooting" Lemon said as if she new he was coming, in fact both the twins new of his little surprise for Ji. Jooheon slowly made his way over to them holding the the bouquet of red roses tightly to himself while Ji stood up from her chair causing Namjoons hand to fall from her shoulder. Before Jooheon could say anything Ji hugged him tightly being sure not to damage the flowers in his hand, pulling away from the short embrace knowing things need to be done respectfully in the public eye even tho it was a private set.
"What are you doing here?" She asked wearing a wide smile as Jooheon returned her smile holding out the flowers for her. "I wanted to get you something for the last day for shooting, because I know how hard you've been working since we haven't seen each other for 2 weeks" Ji took the flowers from him gently looking at them in awww while the twins stood with Namjoon watching them happily, goofy smiles plastered over their faces. "I'm  sorry for not being able to see you" she said softly holding the flowers tightly to her chest, she kept looking for chances to see if but they kept getting cancelled because of her up coming album.

"Trust me she's been trying to break away from shooting early to see you" Namjoon spoke up causing Jooheon to look at him, Ji thought to introduce them but she new well that they new each other. Namjoon patted Ji on the shoulder before being called away to deal with the other BTS members, Jooheon shuffling himself closer to Ji with out her noticing while she waved to Namjoon. Ji raised her head up to look at Jooheon who was pouting as he watch Namjoon leave, Ji gently brushed her hand against his, gently locking her pinky finger with his causing hit attention to fall on her as she continued to smile up at him still overjoyed by his surprised visit.

"Is Jooheon coming to the after party for the shooting?" Honey asked causing the two love birds to look at her, "well... I was actually going to skip the party to go see Jooheon.." Ji mumbled nervous to admit her own secret plans to surprise Jooheon but he already beat her too it. The twins laughed at her causing her faces to heat up from embarrassment while Jooheon could only smile at her not so secret plan, "did you want  to come?" She asked shaking off her embarrassment looking up at him once again, "it's okay if you don't want to." She reassured him while he could only shake his head, "of course I'll come, especially if you're there." He hummed as her ears began to heat up as well, they have been dating for more then two months and she still turns as red as a tomato when he says or does loving things. Before Ji could say anytjing else she was called onto the set along with The Treats causing her look to sadden as she place her flowers down waving to Jooheon as she walked away from him while he waved to her as well as yelling to her "to do her best."

-

Most of the scenes and choreograph had been done it was just down to the harder scenes where Ji had to get close and personal with the BTS members. The twins stood along side Jooheon as they watch Ji do her scenes with the boys, each of them getting closer and closer as the director insisted on it for the shot. Honey and Lemon could just about feel the heat from Jooheon as he folded his arms clenching his jaw, the twins couldn't help but look at each other with worry they new all too well that Ji wouldn't catch onto his jealousy and boy was that going to be a problem. Ji on the other hand did the scenes well, not breaking character or pulling away laughing like Jin and Jimin were. The boys found it hard to keep themselves from losing their composure during the scenes, Ji didn't seem bother by the scenes. If she had to do such things with Jooheon she would be bright red at this point, he made he feel all times of things that no one else could.

It was finally the last scene with Ji and Yoongi, they quickly got into position their faces inches apart at this point Lemon and Honey were ready to hold Jooheon back as they had to do the scene a couple a times before finally getting the scene right causing the directer to ring the bell signaling that it was a wrap.

Ji smiled happily while thanking  everyone on set for their hard work during the filming, she slowly made her way over to Jooheon who's uneasy stare turned to a small pout while Ji tilted her head. Both Honey and Lemon scouted away from the two while Ji tilted her head confused as to why he was pouting. "Are you okay?" She asked gently as she reach her hand up pinching his cheek causing him to whine softly giving her his puppy dog eyes. She smiled happily at him while his gaze fell over to Yoongi who was standing with the the other members of his group, Yoongi's eyes met with his and the thought of Yoongi's face being within inch's of Ji's made his blood boil. It could have been because they were basically rivals in the KPOP world trying to be number one with their group, but that went all out the window when Ji and him were that close, brought a whole new reason to the table.

"Jooheon?" Ji's soft voice brought his eyes back to hers as his face softened under her gaze, gently taking hold of her hand and kissing it gently, her face turned bright red as he smiled at her. Ji looked away from him pulling her hand away from him, "we can't do that with people around, you don't know who will see." She grumbled looking up at him again as his face soften into a pout, his eyes filled with sadness. "I-" before Ji could even say anything her manager interrupted her, "we have to go get ready for the after party." He said gently pulling her away from Jooheon who was still sulking after being told off by Ji.

"I'll see you tonight!" Ji yelled to him as she gave her a small nodded and a half hearted smile.