How we met

- Back in 2015 -

Ji yawned as she stood in her "dressing room" at the 2015 KCON stretching while The Treats applied their makeup smiling happily, "this is so exciting!" Honey giggled turning to look at Ji as she slapped herself gently on her cheeks, "you okay?" Lemon asked Ji as she nodded.

"Just nerves but don't worry" she reassured her, Ji checked her hair in the mirror flicking a few dark brown hairs out of her faces before turning to talk to the twins "I'll be back need to take a walk okay" she said heading for the door exiting and closing it quickly. Shes only been doing this for 2 years now and she still gets nervous as she placed some headphones in turning on her music with her iPod. She walked around the busy backstage working area listening to her music while watching the backstage workers run around. She hummed softly to herself stopping in a hallway to look at the programs pinned up on the board to see what time things were happening, taking in who was performing on the same stage she would be.

Ji was scanning over the names only to be knocked over stumbling to the sides slowly. "Sorry, sorry!" She heard as she removed her headphones looking over to see a guy wearing a hat with orange hair with a real hip-hop look to him. He continued to bow saying sorry over and over again as Ji quickly put her hands up to stop him, "its okay." She said as he stopped and stared at her a bit shocked. Ji stared back at him before speaking up "you... are apart of Monsta X right?" She asked unsure if she was right or not as he quickly nodded.

"I'm Lee Jooheon" he said bowing once again as Ji laughed softly, "no need to be so formal we are the same age" she smiled sweetly as he smiled nervously back "I'm a big fan of your raps, you're a big inspiration to me-"

"Jooheon we have to go!" A tall man said standing down the hall from the two of them (Shownu) causing Jooheon to pout slightly while Ji grabbed a pen from a backstage worker taking Jooheons hand writing her email on it quickly. "I would like to talk more and ask your for pointers for my raps, I was told you were very well" she smiled again before bowing and leaving him in a stunned state while she walked away.

Ever since the first time they met their friendship just seemed to grow, Jooheon helping her with her raps and Ji helping him with his songs. What seem to just be a work relationship just seem to mold into a friendship outside of work. He would come to her to talk things out or even just to hang while she would go to him to tell him about her day or problems she had been having. From day one they just seemed to click.

- Present Day -

Ji fiddled with the bracelet as she sat on the floor of her dorm room sighing softly, Ji thought something like this was possible of happening but she just kept it to the back if her mind. After Jooheon gave her the bracelet he had to leave because of Shownu calling him, thus leaving everything up to her since she had to figure out what he means to her.

Ji's never been in a relationship, besides having a few crushes here and there she would just ignore the feelings and get on with her life, so she's never once had the time to know what it feels like to be in love with someone. She went to take the bracelet off only to stop when just thinking about how Jooheon saw it and picked it out for her made her smile leaving it on.

She stood up from her floor stretching slightly as she then flopped herself down onto her bed growing softly. "Why does it have to be so hard..." she muttered to herself as her eyes closed slowly while sleep took over her body.

-

"You haven't eaten much Ji" Honey pointed out as she sat across from her at the dinning table while Ji sighed softly. "Just not feeling well I guess..." she mumbled pouting as Lemon leaned over and took her toast from her, eating it herself. Ji's manager sipped his coffee slowly as he flicked through a magazine he was reading, glancing up at Ji every now and then.