The Treats

Ji walked into the dorms living area to see her manager in the kitchen washing up dishes from the night before causing her to yawn softly sitting at the breakfast bar. "You have a free day up until 4 pm which is when you will be going to record you vocals for the new BTS song" her manager informed her while draining the sink. "Thank you Hwan~" she sung as he frowned, "use manager not my real name" he sighed.

"Okay Oppa~" she said snickering while he cracked a small smile for a second. Nam Hwan was her managers full name was, but for formal reasons she was only aloud to refer to him as Her Manager or Oppa. He has been working along side her since day one which was a bit of a concern before of male and female partner ship but to many peoples knowledge now, her manager is indeed actually gay.

Which was a problem at first when it leaked but the Jewels (Jij-i's fan names) fought back for him to stay her manager. He has supported her and help her though many hard times and will continue to do so, just like an older brother.

"Honey and Lemon are-."

"We're home!" Two bright blond hair girls interrupt Ji's manager by slamming the door open the front door to the dorm while Ji smiled happily.

"My Treats!" Ji yelled happily as the two girls who were in-fact twins run over and hugged her.

"Oh we missed you!"

"A week away from each other seems far to long!" The twins spoke happily as they released Ji from their tight embrace. Both twins had bright blond hair and pale skin along with dark brown eyes, the only was to tell them apart was by the fact one had short hair, which was Honey and the other had long, which was Lemon.

"How is your aunt?" Ji asked concerned since that's why they had to go out of Saoul for their ill aunt. "She much better now" Honey reassured her patting Ji's head, "but we have much more important things to discuss!" Lemon added on pinching Ji's cheek.

"Oppa already informed us on the little collab you're doing little sister" Honey smiled happily as Lemon did the same.

"That's Manager to you two!" Ji's manager corrected them as the twins giggled. "Don't you guys want to rest?" Ji ask as the twin shock their heads in sink.

"Nope."

"We are wide awake."

Ji just smiled at the two girls happily. Ji had originally attended school with Honey and Lemon but due to being different ages they never new each other personally. Up until the 2nd year into Ji's career when she was looking for back up dancers she could hire as her own and weren't big hits, she discovered the twins dance videos and thought they were amazing and ever since they meet Ji they became The Treats, back-up dancers and back up singers to Jij-i.

"So tell us all about what's happened?" Lemon spoke in a firm tone while Ji giggled before going ahead and informing them of what had happened while they were away.

-

Ji proceeded to tell the twins of what had happened while they were away, both of them sitting on the floor while Ji sat on the couch. "I can't believe they wanted to collab!" Honey smiled happily while Lemon scoffed. "And are Jij-i goes and changes their song of course" Lemon cackled while Honey playfully hit her arm.

"Trust me I'm already embarrassed enough" she sighed hanging her head low, "speaking of embarrassments, where is Myung?"

Honey asked while Ji lifted her head up again, Yun Myung, Ji's younger brother that is now a very famous BL Star while living her in Seoul, JYP Entertainment decide to sign him on as a trainee as well and sent him to SOPA in Seoul. "he's in Daegu visiting family before his next series." Ji told them as Lemon rested her head on Ji's leg whining "can he stay there forever that little brat."

Ji chuckled, Lemon and Myung never got along, for what reason no one knows for sure. But Myung some how got talked into the talent business, but instead of becoming a KPOP star like his sister he became an actor.

"Time for your recording" Ji's manager interrupted the girls causing Honey and Lemon to jump up and down holding Ji's hands "just think one of those boys could be your future husband!" Honey squealed while Lemon joined her.
Ji shock her head laughing "I don't need to be thinking about such things." She calmed the girls as they frowned, "your three year ban is long past Ji please don't forget to think about yourself" Lemon hugged her tightly while Ji giggled.

"My music is my love you guys, don't worry okay" she smiled before hugging both the girls saying her goodbyes to them while they smiled back sadly. Ji always thought about her music and nothing else, always putting it first before herself, everyone new this but poor old Ji sadly and someday is will bite her in the ass for sure like Lemon always says.

-

"This building is intimidating..." Ji mumbled to her manager as he guided her into the building, "just restrain from being, well, you know, yourself" he muttered to her as she pouted both of them approaching and entering the elevator. Ji fiddled with her NIKE jumper while her manager went through his work phone checking dates and times for the up coming events for the next week, "Honey and Lemon are right, don't forget to breath every once and a while" he spoke out of no where as Ji pouted. "Yeah, yeah" she huffed as the doors opened causing the two to exit.

They walked down the hall towards a recording room, her manager went to knock only to have the door swing open before doing so, "Ji!" A very excited Hobi yelled smiling happily only to have his smile disappear seeing as it was hee manager standing in front of him instead.

"Ah sorry, sorry" he bowed his head to her manager while Ji giggled softly. Namjoon opened the door wide pulling Hobi out the way "come in" he smiled pushing Hobi off into a corner away from Ji. "I'll have to make some calls for next weeks photo-shoot I'll  be back soon" Ji's manager trailed off as he started heading down the hall to take a phone call, Ji watched him before turning her attention to Namjoon who was holding the door for her still. "He seems like a very busy man" Namjoon laughed as Ji walked into the recording studio.

"He likes it that way" she giggled while Namjoon closed the door. Ji looked around to see Yoongi sitting at the technical area deep in thought while messing around with the volume. Jimin sat on another cheer while V span him around in it, "Jin and Jungkook are going over some stuff at the moment they'll be here later" Hobi perked back up placing his hands on her shoulders and guiding her over to Yoongi, the boys seem to be more touchy when out of sight of the public eye which wasn't a bother to Ji but instead made her laugh.

"Our star has arrived!" Hobi cheered causing V to stop spinning Jimin in the chair, "Hobi don't touch her so freely its disrespectful" Yoongi glanced at ji and Hobi before continuing on with what he was doing. "Grumpy" Hobi pouted while Ji laughed "it's fine, we are friends after all" she smiled while Hobi removed his hands from her shoulders "your just to nice to him Ji." V chuckled while Jimin nodded in agreement. "She's a girl after all be more respectful" Jimin added while Ji just smiled happily watching the three of them talk back and  forth.  "But shes super cute!" Hobi cried as V and Jimin hugged him laughing.

"If they get too much let me know" Namjoon stood beside Ji watching the other three as well, "it's like having more then one brother" she smiled happily at Namjoon while he clenched his chest, "ah, that smile can steal a mans heart" he laughed jokingly while Ji slapped him on the arm playfully. Yoongi watch Ji and Namjoon talk happily causing him to roll his eyes.