Don't Go

Ji slowly walked into the private event in a long maroon laced dress that stuck to her torso, the skirt of the dress flowing out down to her ankles, matching with her black heels that seem to be bringing her much discomfort as she walked. She fiddled with the long lace sleeves of the dress while Lemon and Honey smiled happily wearing matching yellow dresses their hair down and straighten while Ji's was up in a clean neat bun with small strains of her hair falling around her face tp complement her lightly done make up. Every greeted her happily while she greeted them back thank them once again for all their hard work with helping produce the music video as well as telling them to please enjoy themselves for the night. Ji sighed softly while her manger stood close beside her, it seems she and The Treats were the first to arrive out of them and BTS so many people from the set wanted to speak with them.
"Since you invited Jooheon, I invented the rest of Monsta X as well so it didn't bring any unwanted attention to you two" Ji's manager said as she looked over to the entrance to see the whole of Monsta X enter all glammed up as much as she and her girls were. Ji's face lit up as her eyes found Jooheon but soon the light faded when she noticed a uneasy and upset look plastered on his face, Ji was about to make her way over to him and the other members but was interrupted by BTS entering and everyone now greeting them as well as Monsta X.
Ji stood tall in her heels to look for Jooheon as she managed to lose sight of him, her feet already aching in her heels as she moved back and forth in among the staff and producers, she let out a sigh as she took a step back bumping into someone. "I'm so sorry" she said turning to bow to the person she accidentally bumped only to see
Changkyun also known as I.M from Monsta X, one of her boyfriends band members.
"You seem like you've lost something?" He asked laughing deeply as he told her not to be so formal with bowing and apologizing.

"Well... do you know where Jooheon is?" She asked with a small whimper, desperate to find him, she felt bad for scolding him even tho it was for a good reason.
Changkyun took a moment to think before replying, "he said he had to leave for a moment and would be back but I'm not sure where sorry" he gave her a small shake of his head while she looked at him sadly, he wouldn't of left early would he? She thought as she moved her feet shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she heels feet began to ache more and more. "Sorry that I couldn't help, I'll let him know you're looking for him."

"Thank you" she bowed again before taking herself around the event one last time to see if she could spot him, but to no luck she found nothing. She sighed softly as she made her way out into an empty hall of the building, listening the the chatter and laughs inside the other room while slowly sinking down in a plastic chair that sat in the empty hallway for guest. She gave out yet another sigh of relief, finally being able to take her weight off of her feet, she was used to heels but these ones were terrible. "The parties in the other room you know" Ji looked up to see Yoongi standing across from her in the hallway in blue dress paints and white shirt giving he a small smirk as she shook her head.
"I know just needed a breather that's all" she smiled leaning down and rubbing her ankle trying to soothe it a bit more.

"Jooheon seem to make a quick exit after just arriving" he pointed out causing her to pout at him as he shrugged. "Trust me Jooheon isn't the only one who has eyes for you and it won't be the last," Yoongi added giving her a small wave before taking his leave back into the party leaving Ji confused as she went to stand but quickly sat back down due to her feet screaming in pain.

"Dammit" she huffed as she continued to rub he ankle only to catch a glimpse out of the corner of her eye of someone walk towards her. She looked up to see it was none other then Jooheon standing over her, dressed in a matching blue suit with a white and blue patterned dress shirt slightly undo at the top to make him look more stylish. Her face lit up once again finally being able to see him and his messy slicked back hair after searching for him all night.
"I thought you left" she said going to stand but had Jooheon stop her while squatting down in front of her. "I just went out to get you these" he said smiling while holding up a bag from a designer brand of female footwear, she titled her head looking at him confused while he pulled out a box from the bag, opening it up to reveal black slip on shoes with small maroon sequences attached to it.

"You looked uncomfortable so I figure it was the shoes and so I went an got you some simple ones. The lady said they were gently and soft on the feet plus I thought they matched your dress well," he trailed on as he began to undo Ji's heels she was wearing to see that blister were forming causing her to cover her feet with the ends of her dress feeling un-ladylike for him to see her feet in such a way.
He gave her a reassuring smile before pulling out band-aids and an ointment lifting her dress up to show her feet again. She pouted as he applied the ointment and band-aids to her blister, letting out small hisses and whimper from how sore she was.

He put the band-aids and ointment back into the bag before removing the new shoes from the boxes gently slipping them on her feet, perfect fit, she thought looking down at them then back at him as she gave her a goofy smile. "I remembered your shoe size from when I brought you those sneakers for your birthday last year," he laughed softly standing back up and gently taking her hands to have her stand up with him. Much to her pleasure the shoes were soft and delicate on her feet causing her to sigh softly with glee, "I wouldn't have left the party early no matter what, I'm here to support you, even if it's from a distance." He brought one of her hands up to his face gently nuzzling it against his cheek causing a faint tint of red to flush across Ji's cheeks as she smiled happily in relief that he wasn't mad at her.

She pulled her hand away quickly wrapping her arms around his torso, his arms now wrapping around her tightly as if to try and pull her closer then they already were.