Uneasy Action

"Alight that's enough for now, have a break okay Jij-i!"

the instructor yelled turning the music off while Jij-i slumped onto the ground, sweat dripping down her face as she panted lightly. "thank you!" she yelled back as she found the strength to pick herself back up off of the ground, she doesn't usually have an instructor. She would usually train and practice with her girls Honey and Lemon who are better, but unfortunately they are visiting a sick family member.
She made her way over to her bag pulling out her water bottle and towel that her manager packed for her the night before. "So hot" she whined drying her forehead of her sweat.

Jij-i looked over at the stand in instructor who was stretching before her eyes darted towards the door of the studio opening, Her manager walked in along with another well dressed looking guy following behind him. Jij-i walked towards them about to speak only to be cut off by her manager, "Jij-i this is BTS manager."

She stopped in her tracks before letting out a laugh, walking up and patting her manager on the shoulder "funny, now who is he really is" she snickered only to have him frown annoyed.

"Hello, its a pleasure to meet you Yun Ji" the guy perked up grabbing Jij-is attention away from her irritated manager. He bowed to her as she did the same back, "I am in-fact the manager of BTS, sorry for the intrusion on your practice."

Jij-i continued to smile, finding it very hard to believe that he was the manager of BTS. He pulled out a card revealing who he was, she stared at it for a moment before her mouth drop open from shock, that indeed he was in fact their manager. Her manager closed her mouth snapping her out of her shock "wait why is he here?"

"I'm here to make a proposal" he answered before her manager had the chance, "the boys have put forward the idea of a collaboration between them and you to Big Hit Entertainment and they approved after much debate" her manager continued for the other as she nodded slowly taking in the information. "Is that really a good idea?" She spoke raising her eyebrow, "interactions between female idols and male ones never go down well in the public eye, and I rather not taint theirs or my very own public appearance even tho I hate the idea of female and male idols not being able to interact like normal people."

She folded her arms looking at the manager of BTS as he nodded "Big Hit thought as much and has arranged for secure meeting where you can't be seen by the public eye."

"Sounds even more risky hiding from the public, if we act like we have something to hide that will make things worse, we could just not-"

"You are not turning down this opportunity" her own manager cut her off knowing what she was going to say, yes she wanted to say no to the offer, but this was a big opportunity. Shes created music with others before, but the ARMY was fans she didn't wanna upset in anyway especially creating a fight between her J's and them.

"If everything goes according to plan, there will be a song, a music video, a performance and then parting ways" BTS manger smiled to reassure her but she hated the idea working with people and not creating a bond. She loves working with the other female groups and became good friends with them, and she was sure the boys were just as cool to work with especially with how creative they are.

"If one rumor starts up, I'm taking to social media and shutting it down with or with out Big Hits permission." She stated firmly as the man nodded, "we expect nothing more from you Jij-i, now if you're willing, we would like to have you all meet over dinner if that's alright."
She looked to her own manager as she pulled out his phone checking for any other plans for the day, "she is free tonight."

They both nodded at each other before the manager of BTS bowed thanking them and taking his leave. "Shit" Jij-i swore in English, rubbing the back of her head before turning to practice more, trying to keep her concern from overflowing.