Beauty

Ji took in Jooheon's appearance, his dark brown eyes drawing her in as she took in a small sharp breath not knowing what to do at this point causing him to give her a goofy smile showing off his own dimples. "You're pretty" he said breaking the silence now causing her to smile widely showing off her own dimples, "I mean it." He said with a more serious to giggle softly while he inched closer, "I do believe you may need your eye sight check" she snickered while he shook his head in disagreement. Ji was used to being completed by fans and all but when Jooheon did it she never took it seriously.

"You really are beautiful" he mumbled, his voice becoming deeper while Ji's snickers became silent, then again, everything seemed to fall silent again as Jooheon inched a bit closer to her a little unsure if he was aloud to be only a inch away from her face as it seem to heat up a shade of red.
"Ji...?" He asked her as she continued to look deep into his eyes, trying her best not to get lost as she made a small mmm sound in response to him. "...if you don't want to then I won't" he said basically asking her to stop him if she didn't want him to continue with what he was about to do. Jooheon knows how new she is to this, and kissing her would be a big deal since it would be her very first one from a guy. She remand silent as he started to close the gap between their causing her to close her eyes. This is it, she thought, this is not a big deal, kissing is normal, I don't know why people do it all the time it seems so boring and uneventful. Is what she was telling herself until their lips finally met, all of it went right out the window. Her plush lips meeting with his gently causing her face to now turn more then one shade of red, the kiss light and soft sending shivers up her spin as her heart began to pound right out of her chest.

The kiss seemed like it went  on forever but only lasted a few seconds since Jooheon pulled away slowly opening his eyes to look at her. She stared at him in a hypnotic daze, kisses are really amazing, she thought just staring at him while he gave her a small smile slightly worried he upset him, "well?"

"Again" she said quickly as he looked at her a bit taken back but soon chuckled softly before planting his lips on hers again softly, her kissing back every so gently as well. Once they broke away again Ji only found herself pulling him back and kissing him as he snickered into the kiss as she didn't seem to want to stop. This kisses were sweet not full blown like making out, she was do innocent to do such a thing yet. "I think I might have to cut you off" Jooheon whispered after pulling away from the kiss and cupping her face with one of his hands causing her to pout slightly while he laughed running his thumb over her soft plump lips.

"You're to cute." He rested his forehead on hers as she closed her eyes humming softly in response to his complement, "one more?" She whined as he burst out into a fit of laughter while she pinched both of his cheeks with her hands making him laugh even more.

-

"You two kissed!" Namjoon said as he handed Ji her morning ice coffee he picked up on his way to the last shooting for the music video sitting beside Ji while Yoongi sat on the bench in front of her. "Did you want to say it louder don't think the whole of korea heard you" Yoongi hissed at him rubbing his ear while Hobi smile happily at Ji, "sorry, so how did it go?"

All Ji could do was smile with glee while sipping at her coffee happily. "Wow... eventful" Yoongi said rolling his eyes before smirking at her while she poked her tongue out at her. "It was more perfect then I expected it would be" she told them as they both looked at each other, Yoongi gagging while Namjoon hit his leg. "It must be hard since you won't be able to see him for a while" Namjoon said as he sipped at his own drink causing Ji's smile to fade. She forgotten all about the upcoming release of the collab which will involve upcoming interviews which will fill up Ji's  scheduled, "not to mention that new song we have been working on." Yoongi added causing Ji to sink into her chair. "We're meeting up tomorrow yes?" He asked her as she nodded slowly while he sighed softly. Namjoon patted Ji on the head gently, "Don't worry Ji you two will have time together don't worry." He reassured her as she started blowing bubbles in her coffee.