Trouble

Jij-i sat silently on the floor just watching as the three boys thanked her Oppa while he showed them into the main living room. Jij-i felt bad, very bad, how could she take their song and change it like that, she had no intention of letting them hear it. She just planed to delete it really.

"No amount of words can be said to say how much I'm sorry" she stood up quickly bowing to them instantly as they stood across from here, the 3 of them looked puzzled as they exchanged glances at one another. "why are you apologizing?" RM asked as Jij-i stood up straight looking at them just as confused.

"The song, I changed it and-"

"The songs great, even better then it was before we handed it to you" RM cut Jij-i off with praise in his voice as the other two nodded in agreement. Jij-i gasped slightly as she stare blankly at the three of them, honestly she thought she was in big trouble, more then she usually with Big Hit. The thought of disrespecting Big Hit's number one, dying her hair without permission would be the least of their worries.

"I'll make tea" Jij-i's manager told them moving himself to the kitchen. Jij-i snapped out of her daze "sorry I'll go get changed!" She gestures to her pjs walking around the couch only to have Suga interrupt her, "we really want you to do the song with us, especially the one you sent back to us."

"The whole group love it and want to create more with you" Jin added on making Jij-i blush slightly her ego getting busted as the three most popular men in Korea, wait no the world wanted to work with her that bad. "Well, I guess I can't say no a second time" Jij-i laughed nervously sitting down on her couch. The the three of them sat down with her, Jin and Suga sitting on either side of her. "Please don't" RM laughed as well as Jij-i rubbed her neck embarrassed.

"You guys couldn't have waited till tomorrow to come tell me? What about your manager, wheres he?" She asked looking at them all as her manager brought in four cups of tea, "we kinda sneaked away, Jimin is covering for us, plus Yoongi and Namjoon demanded we come now."

"So did you Jin" RM corrected Jin, Suga nodded as Jij-i just smiled and laughed, covering her face from how red she was from embarrassment. "Thank you but you guys should-"

"I already contacted their manager they will stay in my dorm for the night, it was already a risk for them to come here they have to leave after you leave tomorrow Ji." Her manager cut her off as she sighed while the three boys rubbed their necks awkwardly "such a handful." Jij-i jokingly said standing up. "Unlike you boys I need my beauty sleep" she groaned saying goodnight to all the boys before heading off to bed smiling happily to herself knowing she wasn't going to get yelled at.