Rumor

It had been a month since Ji had last seen Jooheon due to her being on tour, but tonight was her last concert and she finally would be heading back home from America the following night to come. Ji stepped off stage along with The Treats after saying their goodbyes to all their American Jewels and a huge thank you for all their love and support they had to offer during the tour. Ji had a water bottle given to her by one of the crew as they all made their way to the dressing room to relax, but as soon as Ji and The Treats opened the door they were greeted with a very uneasy looking manager on a phone call.
Ji held the door open for the twins and quickly closed it as they made their way over to the dressing tables. "What's wrong?" Ji asked her manager as he hung up the phone rubbing his temples, "we have a rumor/scandal on our hands again." He said grabbing not only Ji's attention but also Honey and Lemon's, "did Jooheon and Jij-i's relationship get loose?" Lemon asked as the manager shook his head. "No, no just something probably ten times worse," he groaned as Ji looked down at her phone to see a news up date with the headline, Jij-i got a sweet tooth for Suga from BTS?

Ji instantly opened her phone to see that their had been false rumors leaked about both her and Yoongi being in a secret relationship. "This was bound to happen but the agency aren't working fast enough on the rumor to be shut down" her manager told, "just let Jij-i take to social media then to shut it down." Honey suggested like Ji always does.

"Not a good idea, we need to wait till the agency has- who are you calling?" Ji's manager looked over at her as she had just dialed Jooheons number, but to no avail, it went to voice message. "Jooheons not picking up" she mumbled worried what he would think of this. Of course before they were together he had to deal with watching her go through false dating rumors but now that they were together she had become even more aware and sensitive to what he would be feeling.
"It's late hun he may be asleep" Honey said as both her and Lemon got up to hug Ji as she tried calling him again but with no luck getting through.

-

Once they all arrived back at the hotel, Ji paced back and forth looking at her phone in her PJs awaiting for Jooheon to call her back, while the twins and her manager all watch her fiddle with her phone nervously, "who new she would be the uneasy one in the relationship." Lemon grinned and Ji attempted to call him again, "it's her first love she's just worried." Honey nudged her sister as Ji's manger exited the room to take a call.
"What if he's mad? Or worse upset?" Ji said as her call went straight to voice mail. "You spoke to him 4 days ago right?" Lemon asked and Ji nodded. "But the rumor started up 3 days ago and I hadn't been contacting him due to work and-"
Ji was cut off from her ramblings as there was a knock at the hotel door, "did you order room service?" Honey asked Lemon as she shook her head getting up to go look through the peep hole, only to let out a "oh my god" in English.
Both Ji and Honey watched her as she quickly undid the locks of the door, opening it up to reveal Jooheon panting heavily with sweat dripping down his forehead. "Jooheon?!" Ji yelled unsure of what to feel as he shuffled into the hotel room closing the door quickly behind him. "Ji I-" Jooheon went to speak only to look at both the twins who stared at the two of them like it was a kdrama. Ji noticed this and quickly took Jooheons hand leading him down into her room quickly closing the door. Before she could even speak Jooheon hugged her tightly as he let out a sigh of relief causing Ji to hug back. "Jooheon what are you doing here?" She asked as they both pulled away from each other slightly so Jooheon was still holding her close in his arms. "I just really needed to see you" he told her resting his forehead against hers causing a small smile to tug at her lips. "I've been trying to call you all night" she said as he pouted, "my phone died while I was on the plane." He whimpered as he nuzzled his head into the nook of her neck, "the rumors aren't true and you know-"

"I know that I just really need to see and hold you right now," he cut  her off kissing her neck gently as she gave him a loving smile. She gently ran her hand up and down his back to comfort him, "Suga is nothing compared my Bumblebee." (No hating Yoongi stans!) She giggled softly as she new how much he liked being called that, if anything he loved it. He quickly picked her up causing a small "oof" to escape her mouth as he carried her over his shoulder before gently putting her down on the bed. "You know how much I love when you call me that," he smirk as she stared up at him turning red at the fact he was hovering over her as she laid flat on the bed. She gave him a nervous smile "Bumblebees are meant to be cute right?" She asked him as if to say he was being way to handsome and sexy for her to process at the moment especially with the way he was looking at her. "Bees will do anything to please their queen, especially this bee" his voices was a harsh and deep whisper as he leaned in closer to her ear gently kissing it sending her body into full goosebumps mode.