I want you more

Ji snuggled into his chest slightly praying to herself that she doesn't get make up on him as he let out a small chuckle. "You look very beautiful tonight by the way..." he whispered as she looked up at him smiling slightly, "you look very handsome too Joohoney," She held the smile on her face even tho her cheeks and ears were going red like they usually do as he grinned pulling her arms up to wrap around his neck while his hanged loosely around her waist. They both could hear the music from the main event and so Jooheon decide to sway Ji back and forth in the hallway giving her his usually child like smile while she rolled her eyes swaying with him happily.
"Who would of thought..." Jooheon mumbled softly as Ji tilted her head, the both still in sink with swaying to the music, "hmmm?"
She hummed as if to ask what he was talking about causing his childlike smile to form into a warm an loving one as his eyes locked with hers.
"That I would actually have a chance to be with you like this," his voice was deep but soft almost afraid to say it to her as he kissed her forehead, his hands holding onto the nook of her back tightly, scared to let go. Ji could say the same thing mainly because she generally never had the thought cross her mind.

"We are like this, so you don't ever have to day dream about it again" she giggled softly as he pouted, "I know, but any other guy could be in my shoes right now so-"

"But I only want you Jooheon" Ji cut him off as he gave her a wide eye expression since he was taken back by how bold her statement was, tho of course her red face said other wise. "I... I mean... I just don't think anyone else could come to mind other then you to be holding me like this" she fumbled for words as she avoided his eye contact which if she did look at his face right now she would see a huge grin plastered on it.

"Ji" he whispered grabbing her attention back to him as she waited for him to continue still flushed in the face, "would you  like to leave early..." he paused kissing her cheek gently, "with me?" He continued only to kiss her other cheek, she looked back too the door of the event, then back at him. Of course she probably should have stayed but honestly her heart was pulling her in a different direction as she looked back at him nodding slowly. He gave her a smiled "okay I'll meet you at our unit okay, I'll go first." He gave her a small peek on the lips before heading the opposite way of the event while Ji watched him waiting patiently to leave a few minutes after him to avoid being seen together.

-

Ji closed the door of the unit behind her slowly slipping off her shoes as well as her coat she wore to the event, gently hanging it up and placing her bag down along with the horrible heels she was wearing before hand. She shuffled her way further into the unit to see Jooheon standing in his dress pants and shirt, undoing the cuffs of his sleeves rolling them up terribly while Ji laughed softly walking over to him. "You could have just changed you have we have clothes her" she said taking the edge of the sleeves and rolling them up neatly for him. "I thought you would like to shower and change first" he gave her a small smirk as she blushed. She looked down at her dress while sighing softly, he was right, a shower would be perfect right now after the day she has had, "okay." She hummed making her way into the main bedroom to use the bathroom in there shutting the door behind her. After a few moments of attempting to undo her dress which much to her frustration she could not do, she inhaled deeply before breathing out and opening the door to call for Jooheon. "Jooheon can you come here!" She called out to him only to have him rush in quickly as if you were dying or something. "You okay?! Did you slip or fall?" He asked opening the door wider to see if she was alright, letting out a sigh of relief seeing that she was.

This caused her to laugh at him while he pouted folding his arms "don't laugh, I was worried you had hurt yourself." He scoffed at her while she shook her head, "I'm okay Jooheon you worry too much, I just need your help undoing my dress, I can't reach." She turned her back to him to show him her zipper, now looking in the mirror at him to only see his face light up red for once, she finally realized the situation and then turned red herself. "Sorry I shouldn't have asked-" she went to turn around but was stopped by him grabbing her waist, "it's okay I can help" he reasured her clearing his throat as he looked at the zipper of her dress while she watched him through the mirror flushed red trying not to squeal as he gently held the zipper pulling it down her back slowly while she closed her eyes.
It was quiet for a moment but Jooheon broke the slience by speaking up, "all done" he said turning and leaving the bathroom, slamming the door behind him leaving Ji stunned while she looked at herself in the mirror placing a hand to her chest to feel her heart racing.

-

Ji finally finished having her shower as well as gathering her courage to go out and face Jooheon after their little moment. She sighed softly after dressing herself in a matching jumper and sweats, telling herself stuff like that is meant to happen so she shouldn't over think it, If it Jooheon then it's fine after all. Things like showing your body to you lover is normal and she shouldn't be nervous, she thought.

She tied her hair up and out of her face in a messy bun before opening the door out of the bedroom and into the hall way. She slowly shuffled her way out into the living room to see Jooheon laying on the couch playing on his phone. He gave her a quick glance before looking back at his phone, "had me worried you were in there for so long I thought you might have drowned" he gave her a small fake pout with a low chuckle while she made her way over to him standing beside him on the couch. He looked up at her again, now giving her his full attention, tossing his phone onto the coffee table. Jij-i fell on top of him with a loud oof as he did the same while she nuzzled into his chest. "You okay?" He asked gaining his breath back after she knocked the wind out of him. He warped his arms around her waist gently rubbing her lower back as she looked up at him. She hummed softly "if you want me you can-."

"Wow wow wow Ji let me stop you right there" Jooheon covered her mouth with his hand as she muffled the rest of the sentence into it. She raised her eyebrow at him while he gave her a very serious look, "of course I want you but not yet you noodle." He told her as she blushed slightly, "I just thought you know..." she trailed off as he gave her a grin. "Trust me your not ready for all this" he chuckled gesturing to himself as she laid on top of him still. "I want you too be ready too Ji, and when you are I'll be the one to spoil you rotten you can be sure of that," he smirked kissing her forehead as she hummed nuzzling into his chest. He had already changed into a bed shirt and trousers while she was showering, and she always much preferred him in casual things like this then suits and ties, tho he's handsome no matter what. He rubbed her back gently humming softly as her eyes fell closed letting out a heavy sigh.