Rush

As Ji's manager pulled up in the Monsta Xs dorm parking bay causing Ji to undo her seat-belt quickly opening the door. "Ji you really shouldn't be doing this" her manager said opening the door and following after her as she made her way to the dorms front door. Ji was on a mission so anything her manager said was not going to stop her at this point as she began knocking on the door as loud as she could while her manager finally caught up to her.

After a fee moments Ji went to knock again but before she could the door finally open to a half asleep Hyungwon. He was taken aback by the sight of Ji but ji didn't have time for explanations as she gently pushed past him while he just simply let her past just too surprised by her sudden appearance. Her manager bowed to him saying his apologize while Ji continued on her mission.

She made her way into the living area looking around to see Shownu standing in the living area causing Ji to shake her head and turn to the rooms, "Jij-i why are you...?" Shownu asked her even tho she wasn't listening while she proceeded to open one of the bedroom doors too see Changkyun and Minhyuk in the room causing Ji to turn away not seeing Jooheon. "Jij-j?" Minhyuk asked as she continued on to the next room to only find Kihyun who just gave her an awkward wave. Ji turned around to only see a shirtless Wonho "what are you doing Ji?" He asked as she just dodged past him as he tried to block the way to the next room.
Once she got by him she could hear her manager apologizing to all of them. She went to open the next door only to have it open itself to Jooheon, in a black sweater and jeans. "Ji?" He said looking at her surprise written all over his face seeing her here.

She wrapped her arms around his torso quickly, hugging him tightly. Jooheon looked down at the top of her head still taken back by how she was here right now. "Ji? What is it? Did something happen?" He asked worry hanging on every word he said as Ji's grip tightened around him.
Jooheon looked up to see the other members of Monsta X and her manager standing around looking at him being held by Ji so tightly. He stepped backwards into the room pulling Ji in along with him quickly closing the door to hide from the others.

"Ji..." he whispered softly resting his lips on the top of her head, her smell finding its way up into his nose while she slightly began to tear up. She was so scared to let go of him at this point as she thought if she did she would never be able to hold him again, "Jooheon I'm so sorry" she mumbled into his chest taking in his smell as well. Jooheon laughed softly "what are you apologizing for, you haven't done anything wrong."

"I'm sorry that I never thought about your feelings during this friendship, I only ever focused on other things, never letting my emotions or others get to me. But after today..." she trailed off pulling her head away from his chest to look up at him as he stared back at her. "...I want to give it a try, I've never been with someone before and when I'm with you I feel so happy even when I'm down. And when I've been away from you since that day, all I could think about was you. I don't know what its like to be in like someone but... if this is it, I don't want to stop." Her words were quiet, if Jooheon wasn't as close as he was with her right now he wouldn't be able to hear her. Jooheon gently brushed his fingers through her hair as she finished speaking, tears still hanging onto the corners of her eyes. He held her gently wrapping his free arm around her waist, her frame to him feeling smaller then usually to him.

"Don't cry, I don't like seeing you like this" he whimpered pouting slightly while wiping the corners of her eyes as she sniffles softly. "I'm sorry" she whispered as he smiled one of his goofy smiles that caused her to smile weakly as well.
"There you go that's the smile I love to see," he rested his forehead on hers as he chuckled softly. Ji didn't know if it was because of how little space was between them but she felt nervous. This isn't the first time they have been this close but why does she feel like this all of a sudden. Ji's cheeks began to heat up while Jooheon kept holding her close, "so, I guess that means, you accept my confession."