What do you mean?

Ji poked her head out of the entrance of the elevator looking down both of the hallways to see no one was around before making her way down the hall to apartment 106, she pulled out the key from the back pocket of her jeans placing it in the lock. She turned it till she heard a click which she then grabbed the door handle turning it and opening the door.
She shuffled inside quickly closing the door behind her and locking it again, she removed her disguise along with her shoes to see the lights were already on in the apartment causing her to smile. She dropped her glasses along with the rest of her disguise on the floor near the door quickly walking further into the apartment undoing her hair. The apartment was decorated simple besides for the bits and pieces that belong to Ji and Jooheon, just small gifts they would give each other or buy for there secret hideout.

"Jooheon?" She called out as she entered the living area looking around. She fiddled with her hands, she hated being the first ti arrive, she sighed but little to her knowledge she didn't notice a flaming orange haired Jooheon sneaking up behind her. "Jij-i!" He yelled picking Ji up from behind and spinning around, Ji squealed at the surprise as they then both laughed happily. Jooheon put her down while she quickly turned around to hug him, "you scared the hell out of me Jooheon" she pouted pulling away from him and folding her arms. "Sorry Ji couldn't help it" he snickered pinching her cheek gently while a smile found its way back onto her face, "have you gotten taller?"

"You think?" He ask as she laughed "nope" this time it was his turn to pout as she made her way over to the black leather couch sitting herself down. "I've got so much to tell you" she hummed while Jooheon sat down beside her, "Don't keep me waiting and tell me then" he smiled happily excited for her to tell him, as she began inform him of the week she has had him hanging onto every word she said. Ji went on and on about how BTS asked to collab with her as well as telling him of how she rejected them at first and everything, while she talked he fiddled with her hair leaning back into the couch pouting slightly.

"What is it?" She asked noticing his  pout as she finally finished telling him about her week, "it's unfair that they get to collab with you and I don't" Ji  gave him a small smile placing a hand on his knee while he looked at her sadly. "We can't know we can't if we want to keep hanging out, we aren't very good at not being best friends" she told him as he twirled a strand if her misty pink cotton hair around his index finger.

The fact that if fans saw them like this they would think other wise and they rather stay secret then have a scandal on there hands. "I know but..." he groaned tilting his head back and looking at the ceiling. "But what?" She asked him continuing to stare at him while he   sulked, "Ji is just so cute and they will fall for you." He whined like a child as she laughed softly, "no they won't, besides you know I'm -"

"-too busy with your music I know" he finished her sentence as she gave him a weak smile, it wasn't that she was busy it was more the fact she was just trying to focus on what was best for her even if it meant putting her personal life aside, she just always assumes that her heart wants to follow her passion for music so she ignores all other feelings.

"...I got you something by the way" Jooheon broke the silence getting up and walking over to the kitchen bench that had a small shopping bag on it that Ji missed while entering the apartment. "You didn't have to get me anything it's  not my birthday anytime soon" she  giggled as he smiled walking back over to her sitting on the coffee table in front of her, handing her the bag. "But I wanted to give you this..." he mumbled softly as she took the bag gently while shaking her head at him. She opened the bag and pulled out a hand sized black box with a small red ribbon on it looking it over curiously, "what is it?" She asked as Jooheon laughed, "open it and see."
She glanced over the box one last time before undoing the ribbon gently with her dainty soft hands, once she had gotten the ribbon off she proceeded to to remove the lid of the box gasping and freezing as she saw what was inside.
In the box was two matching bracelets, one with black stones and a one white stone, and the other with all whites stones and one black. Ji was shock how something so simple looked so pretty as she gently picked up the black one looking at it. "Jooheon they are beautiful" she said looking up at him as he smiled back at her, "they are distance bracelets, one for you and well... one for me" he spoke softly rubbing the back of his neck as she tilted her head slightly while continuing to look at the bracelets. "Ji... I wanted to ask you..." Ji looked up at him once again as he seemed to fumble for words inside himself looking away from her. Ji took a moment but soon realized what he was going to say, "Jooheon, do you...?" she started to talk while he quickly took hold of the black bracelet she was holding and put it on her tiny wrists. "You don't have to answer me right now, and even if you say no, I still want you to have it..." he whispered softly.

He looked at her with kind eyes as she stared back at him still surprised of what was going on. A confession, from someone she saw was her best friend. Its not that she didn't like him in that way just more the fact she never thought about it. Her cheeks began to tint a small shade if red as she looked down at the bracelet on her wrist, she wonders how this could of even happened, how could someone so talented and amazing like Jooheon feel such away about his best friend when there were so many other woman out there, Jooheon took hold of the other bracelet in the box, putting it on himself. "Even if you don't feel the same way, it will still symbolizes how close we are as friends" he reassured her as she nodded slowly getting lost in her own thought trying to figure out how he could ever look at her in that way.