how he reacts to you getting jumped

darry- gets super upset and sends the gang after the guy who did this to you. but he also takes care of you until every bruise is healed.

ponyboy- holds you as you cry and goes out later that night and beats the living daylight out of the person who hurt you.

johnny-. understands your pain and doesn't leave your side for weeks. he cleans your wounds and takes great care of you. he doesn't go after the guy who did it but he promises not to let it happen again

two bit- gets super upset that you were walking alone, but still holds you in his arms  until you fall asleep, then goes looking for the guy.

steve- he was working on your car when you walked up to him with your bruised face, he dropped everything and started freaking out, even though you told him you were okay.

soda- looks at you with wide eyes and starts tearing up because he hates seeing you in pain. he holds you for hours while you cry on his chest.

dally- is so outraged he breaks his beer bottle from squeezing it so hard. he grabs your face gently and kisses your cheek trying to be as calm as he could. while you were soaking in the soapy bath that he drew you, he went out and broke his fingers from beating the guy.

I hope you liked it! this is my first preference so bare with me! stay gold and do it for johnny y'all!