where he kisses you ~preference~

ponyboy- your cheek. he loves kissing and squeezing your cheeks but you hate it.

johnny- your ears and shoulders. he loves the way your hair smells so he kisses your ear to smell it. you always tell him to just kiss your forehead but he doesn't listen. he kisses your shoulder when y'all hug or cuddle.

dally- your neck. he kisses your neck because... well uh.. you know why he does it.

darry- your hand. darrys old school like that. when he's holding your hand he'll pull it up to his lips and kiss it. you think it's cheesy but you lowkey love it and he knows that.

sodapop- your lips. he loves your lips. as Bruno Mars once said "I would kiss em all day if she'd let me"  he does it whether you let him or not. he loves how soft they are and will do almost anything to get a kiss.

steve- literally everywhere. Steve is hoorrrnnnyyyy. like it's bad. anything you do turns him on. like, you could just be sitting there playing with your fingernails and he'll be like "damn baby, youre so hot" and then you see his crotch get bigger😂

twobit- he loves kissing your forehead. you're just a smidge shorter than him so he has easy access. also, he loves the way your hair smells, so it just gives him an excuse.

sorry I haven't posted in a while!! I've been working in this one for a while and I'm just sitting in the bathtub and I got bored so I decided to finish it. it kinda sucks, but I hope you liked it!

stay gold and do it it for Johnny y'all!!