with you ~cade imagine~

I've always had a crush on johnny cade, I mean, how could you not? he's gorgeous. me, being Two-Bit's kid sister, was always with the gang. Pony and I were real close, we were in the same grade and had most classes together. so we were always studying together. Johnny was usually at the Curtis house when I was, so I saw him a lot. he probably never noticed me though.

     one day I was walking home by myself, and passed the lot to hear quiet sobbing. it sounded like Johnny. I walked over to see him with his head hung low buried in his arms. I sat next to him and gently put my hand on his back. he slightly jumped and looked up at me. realizing it was me, he turned his head away hoping I didn't see his cuts and bruises. I did.
"oh my god, johnny" I said gently turning his face towards me
"i-im alright y/n" he said wiping away his tears.
"no you're not, hun. come on, can I clean you up?" I said standing and motioning for him to come with me
he nodded his head no.
"please?" I said
"fine" he said taking my hand. I led him to my house and sat him down on my couch as I went to get peroxide and cotton balls.
"how did it happen?" I asked
"parents" he said quietly
"I'm sorry they suck" I said sitting in front of him.
"don't worry about it y/n"
"I have to" I said gently cleaning his wounds.
"you really don't though" he said
"how come?" I asked
"because I can take care of myself" he said
"then why am I taking care of you?" I said giggling
"because you want to" he said smiling back, staring into my eyes. next thing I know, his soft lips crashed into mine, he slowly pulled his face away from mine.
"y/n" he said softly.
"yes, johnny?"
"I uh... I really like you. if you can't tell" he said chuckling
"it's about time" I said leaning in again.