"you have us, you'll always have us" ~gang imagine~

as you stumbled along the street, tears streaming down your cheeks, you tried to remember your brothers voice. the brother that died five days ago.

"shh, shh" he would say as he held you to his chest "the fighting will end soon"

thats not true. the fighting never ends. it never has, it never will.

you walked the long, wet street. not knowing where the hell you were. you stumbled along, your vision blurring, feeling yourself fall. you had a harsh meeting with the asphalt, then everything went black.

as you came to, you found yourself in a familiar room. the Curtis living room. you sat up, and examined your surroundings. you hadn't talked to the gang since your brother's passing.

"y/n!" pony said, crashing into you, embracing you in a hug "I'm so happy you're up!"

"thanks, pony" you said, smiling slightly.

smiling didn't feel right anymore. smiling is for people who are happy. you, are everything but happy. there is no reason to smile anymore.

"guys, she's up!" pony yelled, looking towards the kitchen

"hey!" they all yelled, walking into the living room, sitting next to you

"how are you?" darry asked, placing a hand on your shoulder

"my best friend is dead, how do you think I am?" you snarked

"hey, man" dally said "we're your best friends. we get it. you loved Justin. all of us did, but guess what? he's gone now. we have to move on"

"wow, dal" you said "didn't know you were so poetic"

"shut up" he slurred

"sorry for gettin mouthy with ya, darry" you said, leaning into him

"it's alright. I understand"

"I just miss him" you said, looking down at your lap, fiddling with your hands. you felt the sting of hot tears in your waterline, as you fought to hold them back, you didn't even notice someone lifting your chin up. it was Johnny.

"hey, man. don't be sad. I hate seein you sad like that" he said

"thanks, johnnycake" you smiled, this time, the smile felt okay.

"c'mere" he said, pulling you into a tight, warm hug. you hugged him back, and stayed like that for about a minute.

"I love you guys" you said, a tear rolling down your already puffy cheek

"we love you too" Johnny said, wiping it away

"it's just that, you're all I have left now. between justin gettin killed, my folks arguin all the time, and the rest of my family livin in Texas. I hardly got anybody anymore"

"you have us, you'll always have us" soda said

hey so ik this was like super short lmao but I still hope you liked it!