when you're fighting ~preference~

ponyboy- tries not to raise his voice at you, but when he can't take enough he blows up and yells at you. when he sees you start to cry he apologizes, you forgive him and move on.

sodapop- never raises his voice. always stays calm which drives you crazy. he will sit on the couch and listen to you scream at him. when you're done, he apologizes and promises to do better, which breaks your heart because he already does so much for you. you're just difficult.

dally- screams in your face when you piss him off. hes not subtle about it when he's mad. sometimes you even think he was gonna hit you, he never did. but he did grab your arms and squeeze them. he doesn't mean to, it just happens. he's got really bad anger issues, which always scares you, but he eventually makes up for everything.

two bit- you guys don't really argue, but when you do it's never for long. he always apologizes and asks you to forgive him, then he makes up for it by taking you to a movie.

darry- you guys usually argue when he gets home from work because he's sore and cranky. he doesn't yell unless he's really upset, and it takes a lot to get him to that point with you. he has no problem yelling at pony, but when it comes to you he just can't yell. he always feels bad after an argument and makes up for it with a kiss.

steve- steve is kinda uptight, so when you argue he always thinks he's right. which is usually why you argue. he never apologizes, only you do. the only time he ever apologized was when he slapped you. he didn't mean to, but he did. and you'll always remember that.

johnny- he hates arguing with you. he will only argue if he is in a bad mood, which is almost never. after his parents beat him, he always comes to you, which you're fine with. but that is usually when arguments happen. you tell him to stay with you, but he always refuses. which upsets you. after the argument he always hugs you and apologizes, and you usually fall asleep on his chest.