how they act around their crush ~preference~

ponyboy- is a shy little babyyyy. like fr whatta nerd. he is none stop blushing and acts like a total simp

johnny- he talks a little more when you're around. the only people who know about his feelings for you are dally and pony. when you talk to him, he makes straight eye contact and gives an adorable little smirk

dally- he's a DICK. D-I-C-K. DICK! he acts like he can't stand you. he's always messing with you and flicking cigarette ashes into your hair. you just think it's because you're a girl, little do you know;)

darry- he makes sure you're always safe. he's super nice to you and you catch him staring at you a lot. after rumbles, he'll always help clean you up.

sodapop- this BOI. so sweet!! he brings you candy home from the DX, and always makes sure you're comfortable. he lets you lay in his lap, and he'll play with your hair. he's very touchy with you. like, hand on the shoulder, playing with your hair, etc. only Steve knows he likes you.

steve- he's just like dally. a DICK. but every now and then, he's pretty nice. he has his moments. if you're upset, he'll be there for you. but if you're in a good mood, you best know he gon ruin it. of course only soda knows.

twobit- cracks EXTRA jokes when you're around. drinks less around you, is kinda handsy with ya;) he enjoys having his arm around you, even though you make it aware you're not interested, even though you kinda are.