you're pregnant ~preference~

darry- is overjoyed and is already picking out names for girls and boys. the first thing he did was went and bought baby books and stayed up all night reading them, doing whatever they said to do. hes hoping for a little girl.

two bit- picks you up and spins you. he is so happy that he's running around the house yelling "I'm a dad!" and jumping. he's hoping for a boy.

soda- kisses you and hugs you super tight and runs to tell the gang. he is worried at first because you guys have nowhere to live and no money since you don't work and he doesn't make a whole lot at the DX, but he is still super excited. he wants a girl.

pony- you tell him while he's studying for a test and at first he tells you to leave him alone for a bit but once you finish your sentence he throws his books on the floor and runs to you and holds you, then plants a long kiss on your forehead, followed by one on your lips. he is wanting a girl.

steve- you walk to the DX to give him the pregnancy test and when you get there you find him behind the counter so you grab a coke and set it and the positive test on the counter. when he sees it he jumps over the counter and kisses you 6 times before letting go. he wants a boy.

johnny- you're sitting on the couch watching tv when you whisper in his ear that he's gonna be a dad. he looks over at you with those wide puppy-dog eyes and asks if it's really true. you nod and he plants and long kiss on your lips and smiles. he then looks over at the gang and tells them. he wants a baby girl.

dally- you're in a heated argument when he threatens to leave. then you say "would you really walk out on a pregnant lady?" after that he looks at you with guilt in his eyes and asks if it's his, you sarcastically said no but he knew what you meant. he walked over to you and hugged you while your head laid perfectly on his chest. he apologized and kissed you on the forehead, then on the lips. he wants a girl