CHAPTER ONE

Sanem hired a taxi to take her to Can's mountain hut.   When she got out she dismissed the taxi. She had started up the embankment, when she heard voices.   As the hut came into view she saw a sight that caused her to gasp. 

 Polen was sitting close to Can with her hand on his thigh. She was leaning so close that it looked like she was lying on his shoulder.   When Polen caught sight of Sanem she smirked and kissed Can on the cheek.  She begin saying, "I can stay the night if you want me to, and I know how I can make you forget what Sanem has done.  I know exactly how to make you feel good, I've done it many times.  I am much better than that naïve girl, who doesn't know how to please you."

Sanem just stood there with tears in her eyes, while Polen kept on watching her and laughing.    Polen then said kissing Can's cheek, "Look who came to see you Can, the little liar.   I will leave now, but call if you need me to help distract you."

She walked by Sanem and pushed her out of the way, saying "You will never win after this, I won."

Can jumped up and stalked toward Sanem, saying "What are you doing here?   I never want to see you again.  This is my private property and you need to leave now."

Sanem just looked at Can saying, "Can I talk to you?   Will you listen to me now?  You've had your say, but you will not listen to me."

Can replied shouting, "Every time I find a lie you are right in the middle of it!   That scent was OURS---just between you and me.  You went and gave it to Fabri!   How could you?   Now you are just like everyone else to me.  Leave now, and I don't want to ever see you again.   I am leaving with Polen for a job, and I hope you disappear from my life."

Sanem replied, "Why won't you at least listen?  You said you loved me, but you won't listen.  I may have made many mistakes, but I tried.  You are just running away.   Why would you leave with Polen, when you told me that you don't love her?"

Can yelled, grabbed her by the shoulders, so tight it hurt her, "It is none of your business who I go with, and maybe I am tired of your innocent acting and lying naive behavior.   Maybe I want someone who will just leave me alone."

Sanem crying, says, "Well you certainly enjoyed my innocence when you took it from me."   She turns to leave, when Can grabbed her arm and said, "You seemed happy enough when I did."

Sanem replied sadly, "Yes, I did because I love you."

She turned and started walking away, silent tears flowing down her cheeks.   Can just stood watching her leave and didn't say a word.   As Sanem got down to the road, she realized how dumb she had been too let the taxi leave.   Now she had about a four to five mile walk in the dark, to the main highway.  Then she would have cell phone service, to call for a taxi.   She didn't dare even try to call from here with Can so close.   Fortunately, she had a flashlight on her phone, but it didn't matter since she couldn't see thru her tears.

Polen had hidden out of sight till Sanem left, and then she went back into the hut to Can.   He looked up and said, "I thought you left."  Polen laughed saying, "And miss the show, you really told her."   She then went to Can and sat in his lap.  She put her arms around his neck, saying, "I knew you would get over your silly crush on her and come back to me."

Can stood up almost dumping her in the floor saying, "I loved Sanem, and am very disappointed how things have turned out.  It is not your place to gloat and think I will let you back into my life.   We are finished and you can leave now."  Polen tried to grab him and kiss him, when he pushed her away and said, "Leave now.  I don't want to see or talk to anyone tonight."

Polen just grabbed her purse and ran to the white sports car she had rented.  She gunned the engine and took off; furious that Can had turned her away.