CHAPTER NINETEEN

Here is the conclusion of the sick stalking, that was done to Can and Sanem.   So sad that this happens in real life.   At least in my story no one gets hurt, just scared.   It is an injustice that the stalkers in real life do not get more prison time.   Thank you for reading and everyone please stay well and safe.

One day the undercover officer Gamze, talked with Guliz at lunch.   They had become friends, so Guliz told Gamze a little about her boyfriend.   She said. "It was a secret but he is the brother of Can Bey's old girlfriend, but don't tell anybody.     He is so sweet and handsome, and loves for me to talk about the office.   He asks about the triplets all the time, because he loves kids.   He doesn't want anyone in the office to know we are dating, because of his sister.    He calls me every day, and we go out once a week.   He was very upset to hear that Can Bey and Sanem had moved to her parent's house.   He said it wasn't fair to the kids to be moved around like that."   Guliz thought it was so sweet how he worries about the triplets.  She again asks Gamze to not tell anyone, because he would get mad if he knew she talked about him.  She just needed to tell somebody.  

 Gamze reassured her that she would not tell anyone at the office, but she didn't say she wouldn't be calling Detective Altay immediately to update.   This is the first real clue that they had about this case, and it needed to be reported now.

Detective Altay hung up the phone, after getting a report from Gamze.   He immediately assigned someone to follow Guliz, to see who she is dating.

He already knew about Polen and her younger brother Yigit being in Istanbul.    Aylin had an older brother named Levent.   He lived in the USA, and he had the money to hire someone to do the stalking.     Aylin did not appear to have a motive for threatening Sanem.   She did not love Can; she actually hated him, Emre, and Aziz, which could be a motive.   

 Huma was still in prison for the Ponzi scheme, but would be out shortly.    She had had no visitors, phone calls, or mail.   She did not appear to have a motive for threatening Sanem to this extent.

Fabri was still in Italy, and appeared to not be doing anything illegal.   They checked his bank accounts, and the accounts did not show any excessive payments to anyone in Turkey.

Ceyda was still in rehab, and all of her visitors, phone calls, bank accounts, and emails were being investigated.

Detective Altay was thinking more and more that Polen and her brother Yigit were involved.   He wasn't ruling out anyone yet, but looking more closely at Polen and Yigit now.    He had undercover officers following them.    He was also, investigating Aylin and her brother Levent, their bank accounts, and online activity.    It was really a puzzle to him that someone was stalking and threatening this nice young family.

Can and Sanem were having a hard time appearing normal for their children and family.     Everyday letters and photos were arriving in the mail for Sanem.   She still refused to even touch them, which was helping the police as they checked for fingerprints.   They had found one fingerprint in all of the photos and notes, but it was not in the criminal fingerprint data base. 

 All of the letters were being mailed locally.   Of course going thru the mail system the outside of the letters were covered in fingerprints.   The children were having so much fun at their grandparents, that they appeared to not even notice the tension with the adults.

About a week after Can, Sanem, and the kids moved in with the Aydins, Sanem received another letter, but this one was different.    The pictures were just of Can, at work, in the parking garage, and driving down the highway.  The police also noted that the officer following Can for safety was also photographed.   The note to Sanem said, "Do you want to hurt Can, we don't?   You need to leave him now and take your kids with you.   Otherwise you will be sorry."