CHAPTER TWENTY

The next few chapters will be a little bit of humor, and a little bit of paranormal.   Hopefully a lot of fun!  Nothing like anything that happened in the series.   Any mistakes are all mine.   Thank you for reading.   Please stay well and safe.

Can and Sanem went and inspected his childhood home the first time without the kids.  They were surprised that it was in such good shape.  They had not realized that Aziz's  had some improvements done on the home, when he first heard about the triplets.

He always hoped that Can and Sanem would move into the home, but unlike Huma he allowed his sons to live their own life.   He was so excited when Can ask him about them moving into the house.    Sanem loved all of the improvements made to the kitchen, the bathrooms, and hardwood floors through out the house.   All the rooms had been freshly painted, in white.  There were five bedrooms and four bathrooms.  Three of the bedrooms were across the hall from the master suite, and two of those were joined by a Jack and Jill type kid's bathroom.   Even the gardens had been cleaned out and flowers trimmed.  There was plenty of room for Sanem to plant more flowers.

 The second time they visited, they took the kids and they fell in love with the big yard, seeing the boats on the water, and the stairs.  Sanem was a nervous wreck watching the kids run up and down the stairs.   Can would just laugh and say they are fine, it will get boring very soon.

Can and Sanem were both surprised when Deniz and Yildiz insisted they were sleeping in one room.  No matter what their parent's said about having their own rooms, they said, "No, sleep with sissy."   The girl's choose the room straight across from their parent's and Ates wanted the room right beside theirs with the shared bathroom.    Ates wanted fire trucks on the walls and birds on the ceiling.   He said, "I like watching them fly when I sleep."   Can laughed and said, "Okay, we can do that, but you really watch them while you sleep?"   Ates just nodded his head, yes!

The girl's even as little as they were, insisted that they wanted fish and stars in their room, on orange walls.   Sanem said, "Orange walls huh, and with fish and stars?"  The girl's said, "Yes, and hurry we want to sleep here."  Sanem got to work painting walls, and Can got to work painting fish, stars, fire trucks and birds.   Sanem did do orange walls with the girls help, but she went with pale orange and the girl's were very happy.

When it came to the master suite, Can let Sanem do all the planning, and boy was he happy when he saw what she had done.   The walls were already a creamy white, and she added all of the bedding and curtains in red.   He really really likes to see his wife in and on the red.

The rest of the house was decorated in light colors with bright colors blended in as accents.   All around the walls were framed photos that Can had taken of family and friends.  There was one wall devoted to their babies from birth till now age three.   Sanem loved photos of family members outside in nature, and Can tried to get lots of photos for their home.   It was very peaceful and the young family loved everything about their new home.

Early one morning before the children had gotten up; Can and Sanem were sitting on the balcony overlooking the ocean, having tea.   Sanem said, "Can, I know you have had a lot of sex, before we got married.   Do you ever think you might have another child somewhere in the world?"   Can almost spit his tea out, he was so shocked with her question.

He sat with his mouth open while she went on saying, "We used protection, and look what happened?    I know you never went without a condom till after we were married, but what if one failed before?    Would your old girlfriends tell you if you had another child or children?"

Can finally got his voice back and says sounding shocked, "Sanem are you seriously asking me how many times I had sex before us?   I would know if I had more children in the world, because other than Polen, no one else was ever angry with me when we broke up.   I remained friends with my old girlfriends, and I feel like they would have told me.   Also there were not as many as you are making it sound like."  He still looked shocked at what she was asking him.

Sanem continued, "I am asking because I have dreamed twice about a boy about eight or nine years old, and I think he needs us.   So you would have been about twenty or twenty-one years old, do you remember how many girls and who you slept with at that age?"

At this Can sat his tea down on the table, because this time he spit tea onto his shirt, when he heard her question.   Sanem continued as if he had answered saying, "Let's see you would have still been in college, and was this the year you went to Italy for six months to study?   I bet you had several girlfriends during those six months.   The girls in Italy would have loved a stud like you."   By this time Can realized that Sanem was now teasing him, because she started laughing so hard that he reached over and took her tea out of her hand before she spilled it everywhere.

He grabbed her in a hug and said, "You really enjoyed shocking me didn't you?   Where are all of these questions coming from now?"

Sanem said, "Can seriously, I am having dreams about a young boy and he needs us.   Can you remember if you had a girlfriend during that time?"   Can thought for a minute, and then said, "There was one girl Elena, that I dated for a short time.   Then I introduced her to my friend Luca, a pilot for the Italian Air Force he was a little older than the rest of us.   It was love at first sight for both of them.   I haven't really spoken to either one of them in many years, but they did get married."

Sanem said, "Can, please check on them and see if they have a son and if everything is okay?     My dreams are so worrying to me, that if it is them, something is wrong."

Can told her that if it would make her happy he would have Metin check on them.   He gave her a kiss as she went into the house to check on the kids.   She turned around at the door and laughingly said, "If you think of anymore girls that you slept with that year, let Metin check on them too."   He just put his hands over his eyes, shaking his head.

Later that day, Can called Metin and told him about the conversation with Sanem that morning.    It was several minutes before, Metin finally stopped laughing.   Can said, "Are you finished yet?    Don't you want to know why I called you?"   Metin started laughing again, saying, "I thought it was to give me the best laugh I've had in months.   I love your wife; she really has your number."

Can did finally get to explain what he wanted Metin to do for Sanem's peace of mind.   Metin agreed then asks Can to let him know, if he thinks of anymore girls to check on.   He hung up the phone laughing.   Can hung up the phone, muttering, "Everybody thinks they are a comedian."

Work and life was going peacefully and as drama free as having three children could be, for the Divit family.    Even though Sanem asked several times Can had not heard back from Metin that week.   She was dreaming about the child every night now, and even Can was starting to get concerned.   This was not the normal for Sanem to have the same dream over and over like she was doing now.