CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

I am so sorry for any similarities to chapter 13 (taking care of Ceyda). No matter how rich, or entitled they think they are, none of them will ever have the class or smarts of our  beautiful and not so simple Malhalla girl!

Over the next few weeks, Aicha caused all kinds of problems at the Agency, trying to get Can alone.   On the days Sanem was not at the Agency, Deren and CeyCey stayed with her the whole time she was in the office.   When Sanem was there, Aicha was rude in an underhanded way toward Sanem.    Anytime there was a dinner meeting, Can took Sanem with him, Nathanael Bey loved Sanem and her ideas, which drove Aicha crazy.    One day when Sanem had picked the triplets up at preschool, she came back by the office to pick up her computer.

Aicha was in Can's office with Can and CeyCey.   CeyCey heard the children calling his name and took off out the door to meet them.   When Sanem came into the office Aicha pretended to fall, and fell into Can's lap.  Can jumped up like a scalding hot drink had fallen into his lap.   Aicha jumped up saying to Sanem, "I am so sorry you had to see that, but Can and I love each other."   Can looked shocked and Sanem laughed saying, "Really."

Through the open door the three children ran into the office yelling, "Baba, here we are."   As they were running by Aicha, they pushed by her and she fell in the floor.   She started yelling for Can to help, but he had his hands full with little kids, and didn't even look over at her.

Sanem walked over to Aicha laughing and said, "Do you need help?"   She reached down and held Aicha's hand, and helped her to her feet.

As Aicha got off the floor she said, "My Uncle will have something to say about this bad behavior and you will lose this account."

Sanem said quietly as she got closer to Aicha, "Really now, I bet Nathanael Bey will be interested to see the videos, of what you have been doing in my husband's office the last few weeks.   You see we keep cameras all over this office.    We have already dealt with sexual harassment from an account in this office and that lady was arrested and was fired by her Baba.    Also, these videos would ruin your reputation for threatening a married man and his family.   I feel sorry for you, as my husband has not encouraged your outrageous behavior, no matter what you claim.    He has only been professional with you, working on this account, but isn't it a shame that he has to make sure there is a witness with him at all times.    Really, who do you think you are?"

Aicha looked around the office, and saw not only Can and their children, Emre, Leyla, Deren, CeyCey, and numerous office members were still watching.   She was shocked to see her Uncle Nathanael standing at the office door, with his arms crossed across his chest.

He spoke up saying, "What is wrong with you Aicha?   Why are you chasing a married man, who obviously does not want to even work with you?   Look at his children, watching you and hearing what type of person you are, you should feel ashamed.   I am deeply sorry, Can, Sanem, and all of you.   I did not realize how much negative pressure Aicha was putting on all of you.    She will be removed from this account, and if you will continue to work with us, I will put someone else in charge, starting tomorrow.   Thank you Deren for calling me, fortunately we were close by when you called.   Please excuse us, we will take our leave."

Can had his children climb down, and went over to shake Nathanael Bey hand saying, "Sir thank you so much.   We did not want to void our contract, but this was really getting serious.   Please continue working with us, but if Aicha comes around my family or me again I will contact the police and file charges.   My wife especially, has put up with a lot of insults,  from her.   Please keep her away from us."    Aicha hung her head and left with her uncle.