CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Over the next few chapters, I am adding new characters.  It was just fun and hopefully will add to the story.  Some names you will recognize, and some I just made up!  There will be some intrigue and disgust.   Thank you for reading!   Enjoy!

The next day at work, Can, Aziz, and Emre were in a meeting about the Compass Account.  Can had received a text message from Ceyda telling him she would pull the account if he didn't cooperate and date her.    That she would ruin the Agency.

Aziz said, "Don't worry; I will have Metin work on this problem.  Something in all of this has to be illegal; you cannot blackmail someone to date you over an advertising account." 

   Can replied, "Bulut told me that she has been in court before for sexual harassment and she was the harasser.   I really hope to never see her again, and if she comes to the Agency, I will not be alone with her."

Aziz agreed he did not want her in the Agency again, but something will have to be done about the contract all of us signed.  He left the meeting to call Metin and have him investigate how they could get out of the contract.  He asks Can to forward that message to Metin and doesn't want him to delete the message.

When Can went into his office he was shocked to see Ceyda lying on his couch.  She was dressed indecently, and told him to come there.   Can turned around, went out the door and called CeyCey and Deren to come to his office now.  When they all came back into the office, Ceyda sat up, but not before CeyCey said, "How did you get by us and in here?   I didn't see you."   Ceyda replied, "I have personal business with Can, you two get out of here."   Can said, "My team is here to meet and discuss, the advertising for your company.    We have no personal business now or ever."

Ceyda stood up saying, "I told you what would happen if you disobey me and do not go out with me.   I will ruin your company and all of you will be out of a job.   Now you two leave, because Can is mine."

Can, Deren, and CeyCey just looked at Ceyda in shock at her brassiness and crudeness.  They could not believe what she was saying and how she was acting.

Can said, "I will never date you.   I am married to a wonderful woman, and we have three babies.   I will not ruin my life for an account.   What is wrong with you?"

As he said this there was a noise at the open office door.  They all turned to see Aziz standing there with an older man walking with a walker.   Ceyda turned quickly saying, "Baba what are you doing here?   I am taking care of this account.    I have everything under control."

Her father said, "I know how you are and I came because my friend Aziz phoned to ask me how we can resolve this issue.   I immediately had my driver bring me here, as I knew you would be here causing trouble.   I just heard everything you said, and I heard this young man's response.   What is wrong with you?    You are almost 50 years old and never married to give me grandchildren.   You have ruined so many marriages, and just barely stayed out of jail for sexual harassment.   You are a disgrace to our company and our family."

Ceyda replied, "Baba go home, I am in charge and I will take care of this problem."   She walked over to Can and tried to take his arm.   Can brushed her off and moved away.  He said, "I am sorry sir, but I will not work with your daughter.   She is trying to insinuate that we are together and it will never happen.   I am very happily married and will not lower myself to be with her for an account."   Ceyda started yelling, "You have just ruined your company, and you just wait."

Her father said, "Ceyda shut up, you are fired from Compass Sports, and your cousin, Ibrahim, will take over the company.   Aziz my friend, I apologize for my daughter and for airing our dirty linen in front of you.   Please continue working on our account, and I promise Ceyda will never come to your company again."