CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Over the next few weeks, the Agency was busier than ever.  Compass Sports ads from Sanem's ideas, were so popular, that other companies were begging them to take their accounts.   Aziz, Can, and Emre were very thankful to Sanem for her ideas that help save the company's reputation after the Aylin and Fabri fiasco.

Can, would sometimes bring an account home for Sanem to review.   She actually enjoyed looking over what they had planned and would occasionally make a suggestion that would improve the ideas.   More times, she loved what was planned and had no new or different ideas.    She was proud that her husband trusted her opinions with the accounts.

Sanem was so happy to be able to stay at home with their babies, and write when she could, and loving her husband.  She and Can had a very happy marriage.   They made plans for a future of travel and visiting places Sanem wanted to visit.  They were very happy to spend the days in their late twenties, raising babies, and planning future trips.   Even though their babies were a surprise, they felt blessed to have them and were very happy fate stepped in and planned their life for them.

The next couple of years were busy, and mostly drama free.   Aziz and Mihriban surprised everyone by having a lovely wedding on the coast.  They settled down in Mihriban's house, near Can and Sanem.    Aziz officially retired and left the company in the joint hands of Can and Emre.

Can, would occasionally travel around Turkey on a weekend taking photos, but he much preferred staying home taking photos of their babies.  The beautiful babies were actually featured as models in a baby clothing line print ads.  Their Baba took all of the photos.

Emre and Leyla were still dating, and Emre wanted them to get married.   Leyla was happy with the idea, but wanted to take their time and plan a wedding, when their nieces and nephew were old enough to attend.   She wanted them to be part of the  wedding party, with their parents.

The babies were turning two years old, walking, talking a mile a minute, and getting into everything.   Can and Sanem loved it, and loved their little personalities.   Yildiz, had lighter hair, favored her Aunt Leyla, and was the bossy one.   Deniz looked and acted exactly like Sanem, except she had Can's smile and dimples.    Ates was his Baba made over; he had his Anne's photographic memory, and darker hair.

Can and Sanem had planned a big birthday party for their toddlers.   Ibrahim and his wife Mihre were bringing their son Ali, and new baby daughter, Esila.    Bulut and Deren, who had been married for a year, were bringing their infant daughter, Nisa.   Some of the co-workers from the Agency were bringing their children.   All of the grandparents were there, Aziz, Mihriban, Nihat, and Mevkibe.   There were more adults than children, but no one seemed to mind and were having fun.

Emre and Leyla, and CeyCey were having the most fun with all the kids.   Sanem told Can that "I bet Leyla and Emre give us some nieces and nephews soon."   He agreed as "Emre and Leyla are always making excuses to come play."

The cake had been cut, kids washed up, and gifts opened.   The toddlers were all playing in a huge sandbox, that Can had built for his kids for their birthday.   The older kids were climbing the tree house and the babies were sleeping in the shade of a large umbrella.   Most of the adults were relaxing and watching the children and drinking tea or water.

Suddenly a taxi pulled up in the driveway, and Can turned to see who had come late, even though he thought everyone was there that had been invited.   Aziz and Emre walked up to Can, when they realized that Huma and Polen got out of the car.   Huma came walking over saying hatefully, "Can why are you living here and why are there children everywhere?  Is your wife running a daycare?   Oh, Aziz and Emre you are both here.   Good I have some questions for you."

Fortunately, no one from the party, but Sanem, Mihriban, and Leyla were watching Huma and Polen.   They were all too busy watching kids and having fun.

Aziz spoke up first and ask, "Why are you two here?"    Huma replied, "We came to see if Can has divorced that girl yet, and is ready to marry Polen.   Why are you and Emre here?   I heard Aylin was out of jail, and I thought Emre would be ready to marry her now."

Emre replied, "Not ever happening Anne.   I never want to see Aylin again."   Can replied very coldly, "I will never divorce my wife, Sanem.   I would not marry Polen if she were the last woman on earth.  Now why are you here and what do you want?    You would not be here if you didn't want something?   Please leave as you are interrupting our children's birthday party."

Polen said as she tried to grab his arm, "Can don't say that.  You know I love you and I was just waiting on you to get tired of that girl.   We had to hire a private detective to find your address.   If you have children, I can raise them for you; just get rid of that ignorant girl."

Can brushed Polen off of his arm, and replied laughing, "You are too much.   I do not want you anywhere near my wife or my children.   In case you forgot you have a restraining order against you appearing in front of my wife, because you tried to kill her with a car.    Now I would like for you to leave."   Polen said smirking, "That restraining order is old now, and will not work if you call the police."

Bulut walked up to them hearing Polen's words.   He said, "Can is right there is a restraining order against you.   I am Sanem's attorney, and I recently updated the order to include Can and the three children, also.     Now are you going to leave or wait on the police to arrest you?"

Huma said, "Well, before we leave, Aziz I want my shares to the Agency back.   I am your wife and you had no right to take them from me.   I hope you finally gave Emre his shares back"

Aziz replied as he waved Mihriban to his side, "I would like to introduce you to my beautiful wife, Mihriban.   You remember her don't you, your best friend who you lied to and caused us to break up years ago.   Emre has earned his shares and my trust again and he is co-owner with Can in the Agency now.   You have no right to any shares in our Agency, as according to the law you were involved with Industry Espionage, stealing from the company, so the shares reverted back to me.   Also, you have not been my wife in over twenty years, and you have been remarried an additional four times since then.    No you get nothing.   Now leave."

Huma turned to Can asking, "Are you going to let me meet these grandchildren?    Don't I have a right to meet them?"

Can replied, "No, you have no right to meet our children; or to harass my wife, Sanem.    I do not want you near my family, ever.    Mihriban is our children's paternal grandmother.   Now leave."

Huma stomped over to the taxi yelling, "Emre come with us now.   You do not belong here."   Emre replied, "Anne, I am sorry but my life is here with Baba and Can.   I am engaged to marry Leyla and we will live here."   Huma snorted and said hatefully, "All of you will regret what you have done to me one day.   Let's go Polen, these people are beneath us."

When they were gone, Sanem came over and hugged Can, telling him she loved him, and was so sorry his Anne was that way.   Mihriban was hugging Aziz, and Leyla was hugging Emre.   They all walked back to the party and quickly forgot about Huma and her threats.

Bulut was standing to the side, thinking I will call Metin tomorrow.   We can work together, and investigate what Huma and Polen are really up to in Turkey this time.