Chapter 13

Hope's POV: I flinched slightly as another item flew across the room, hitting the wall next to me. "Oh don't tell me that you're giving up already", they laughed before grabbing my face roughly. "How does it feel to be forgotten", they asked me.

"Screw you", I said, spitting in their face, wincing slightly as they let me go, wiping the saliva from their mask. Their eyes glowed brightly before my throat closed up, preventing me from breathing.

"I can be here all day, Mikaelson", they warned me. "And I love to drag it out so painfully", they hissed into my ear.

________________________________________________________________________________

Penelope's POV: I paused, stopping Josie from going any further as we reached the old mill. Peeking inside, I spotted Hope pinned against the wall by an unknown force and a masked figure towering over her. "What? What is it? I-is she okay", she asked shakily.

"I don't know", I sighed.

"What does that even mean? Is Hope okay", she panicked, rushing past me before I had time to stop her.

"Josie...", I whispered before sighing. 

She's gonna get herself killed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Josie's POV: I rushed into the building as fear built in my chest, nearly suffocating me. I came to a quick halt as I spotted the masked figure leaning over Hope. Quickly looking the girl over, I felt my anger rise as I noticed blood dripping from her face. My eyes glowed brightly as my hands caught fire threateningly. "Let her go", I demanded, causing them to turn around.

"Oh...it's you", they sighed. "You're the one with the girlfriend right? What was her name? Antelope", they asked boredly.

"It's Penelope", she stated, coming to stand next to me before I heard their breath hitch as their whole posture froze.

Hey guys! Thanks for all the support! I know it's another cliffhanger, but I'll try to update when I can.