Chapter 1

To start off, I want to thank everyone who has read my story and I am so happy so many of you have enjoyed it! I have been however, thinking about rewriting this story not just because I wrote this when I was in high school but also because I am getting a little hate because of how bland and boring the storyline is. However, the main reason I am considering a rewrite is because I am planning a Teen Wolf fanfic series as well as a Vampire Diaries (and possible Originals) fanfic stories and I am joining them sort of like having an OC in one of my stories that is somehow related to the OC in the other story:) I wanted to add Twilight to make it a trio (or quartet) but I wanted to rewrite this story to give it a little more juice and make it more updated:) I will be leaving A Thousand Years here for those of you who do enjoy this story but some of the characters such as Kamber, Vincent, Glynn and so on will stay there, some I will remove and some new characters I will add. The storyline however will be completely new, probably with no similar elements from A Thousand Years.

Below I have attached a short summary of the basic idea of the story and if any of you have ideas or if you want to see a specific idea in the story, please let me know and I will gladly incorporate it:)

Once again, thanks to all of you!

Book 1: The Ritual

Edward thought he knew everything about vampires until the day he and all unmated vampires are brought before the Volturi for what is known amongst vampires as the Ritual. Not only does he discover the deep, dark secrets of past vampires but also he lays his eyes upon the one person who may open his world to a whole new adventure. Thrust into a journey of love, hate, trust, sides, affairs, hunters and battlefields, will the two star-crossed lovers make it out alive or will the forces of men and some sinister beings tear them apart?

Please give me any comments or ideas you have on the matter:) I will welcome them all!

Turn it up!" Alice chirped from the back seat.

Emmett grumbled and turned the music up higher. He then turned his attention back to driving the jeep, trying to not run into any other cars that were pulling into the high school.

Alice began to bounce to the music, earning a grin from Jasper and a roll of the eyes from Rosalie. Just when the lyrics began to come in, Alice stopped and noticed that something seemed off. She noticed Edward sitting on the other side of Jasper, his face resting against his hand, his elbow resting on the sill of the window. He was staring out the window with his piercing golden eyes, a faraway look in his eyes.

'Edward?' she asked through her thoughts. 'you okay?'

Edward shook his head just enough for Alice to notice.

'Something on your mind?' she thought

Again another nod.

Alice pursed her lips in thought. How could she get a decent answer without him speaking?

'Something about school worrying you?'

This time Edward shrugged and Alice smiled. Of course, Emmett noticed when he looked in the rear view mirror and he rolled his eyes.

"If you two want to talk, you can do it aloud so we can all talk," he remarked.

Alice groaned and all eyes turned to her and then to Edward.