Bonus Chapter!

Hello everyone! I know you haven't heard from me in a while but I have been so busy with schoolwork I haven't gotten around to updating some stories! I promise I will try to keep updating. However, I have a surprise for ya'll! I am presently starting a new fanfiction for Teen Wolf in my Quotev account: FairyofHogwarts. Check it out if you want! Anyway, in the sixth and final installment of the series, some of your favorite characters will be making appearances including Kamber, Edward, Some of the Cullens and some of the Vicasi kids!

Since I wont get to that part of the story for some time, here is a little bonus chapter of how Kamber and Edward get to make an appearance in the fanfic! ENJOY!

Edward's eyes scanned over the essay Hunter had given him to proofread. Hunter and Viggo had gone to spent the weekend with Esme and Carlisle while Kamber was presently driving the other kids to stay with their aunt Hermione and Nevaeh. 

Edward almost jumped out of his skin when the house phone began to ring. Placing the paper down, Edward ran into the hallway and picked up the phone before answering.

"Cullen Residence," he said, half expecting it to be Emmett or Rosalie who called on a daily basis but always seemed to forget that Kamber and Edward had cell phones.

"Hey Edward! It's Zayne. Is Kamber there?" the young voice of the Vicasi boy asked over the phone.

"No," Edward replied, rolling his eyes. "You do realize you could have just called her cell."

"I didn't want to call her while she was out on a run or in the car. This is urgent and requires a sit down conversation," Zayne replied.

"You do realize that this is an over the phone conversation," Vincent's voice muttered from somewhere in the background.

Edward chuckled, "She isnt here right...."

Literally the moment the words were leaving his mouth, the front door open and Kamber came in, free of their children for the day and an armful of groceries.

"Actually she just got here," Edward muttered before turning to his wife. "Your brother is on the phone."

Kamber skipped over and planted a kiss on Edward's cheek before taking the phone, "Which nerd is it this time?"

"Zayne," the boy replied to his sister. "And Vincent is on speaker. You have time to talk right?"

"Yeah, what's up?" the girl inquired, taking the phone and sitting down at the kitchen table to give her brother her full attention.

There was a pause in silence before Zayne spoke again, "So we got a call from our cousin."

"Which cousin?" Kamber inquired in a "duh" tone. "Alexander?"

"Alexander who?" Vincent hollered in the background.

Kamber sighed and rolled her eyes at her husband who smirked, rather amused as he listened in to the conversation. "Alexander Grayson genius. You know: Dracula? The one we haven't heard from in centuries."

There was another long pause before Zayne spoke up, "I thought he has been dead for centuries," the boy muttered partially to himself. "Didn't he die when his shop blew up or something?"

"He's a vampire dummy!" Vincent responded to his younger brother. "Of course he didn't die! And no, that's not the cousin we're talking about."

Kamber was starting to lose her very patient patience with her brothers. "Which cousin was it then? If you say Lucifer I am going to hang up right now."

"I thought he got engulfed by the swarm," Zayne pointed out in a matter of fact tone.

"That was Dean Winchester genius and Dean isnt even our cousin!" Vincent shouted. 

"Well he was more friendly when I met him than Lucifer was," Zayne muttered. "And no, it's not Lucifer."

Apparently, in the background, Charity Vicasi had noticed how her two sons were aggravating their sister so she stepped in and spoke over the phone. 

"It was Damon sweetie."

Kamber almost dropped her phone before tightening her grip, "Please don't tell me Stefan has gone crazy again and is draining the blood population in humans again."

"Luckily no," Vincent remarked, his voice louder as he moved closer to the phone, "That was my first thought too."

"Damon and Stefan got an urgent call from Zeke and Uncle David. It's about Holly."

"Hasn't Holly been living under the radar for eighteen years? she isnt immortal like the rest of us. Please tell me she's okay." Kamber said, her voice getting urgent.

Edward reached over and gripped her hand in a comforting manner as her brothers spoke again.

"She's alright but she needs help. Damon called us for backup. Dad, Vincent and I are going to meet them in two days. We called Emmett, Alice, Rose and Jasper. They're coming along. We wanted to know if you and Edward were up for joining us?"

Kamber nodded, only to remember that they were on the phone so she spoke again, "We'll be there. I just have to call Esme and let her know that we'll be gone a few extra days. And I have to let Hermione and Nevaeh know."

"Okay," Zayne spoke. "We'll be flying out at three tomorrow morning. See you then."

Kamber said goodbye before hanging up. She was silent a moment before Edward walked around the table to stand behind her chair. He turned her chair around so she was facing him before cupping her face in his hands, turning her eyes up to him.

"Everything okay?" he asked. "Whatever it is Nam, I will be with you."

Kamber took a deep breath to calm herself. "My cousin Holly needs help. Her town is being threatened by Supernatural Hunters."

Edward smirked before leaning down to peck her lips gently. "We'll help her. Where are we headed though if I might ask?"

A smirk appeared on Kamber's face and reaching into her backpack which rested on the kitchen table, she drew out two small black pistols and checked to make sure they were on safe and loaded before turning to her husband.

"Better be prepared darling. We're going to Beacon Hills."