CHapter 19***

WARNING!!!!!! Stop real quick! I wasn't expecting this chapter to turn out the way it did. I kinda surprised myself for I have never written a mature, smutty chapter before! Anyway, do not read ahead unless you are 17+ or you have seen all of the mature scenes of Twilight.... Plus a little more mature. You should be mature enough for this chapter if you have:) You have been warned!!!!!!

Edward sighed as he looked across the boat's deck to where Kamber was sitting on the side of the boat, looking down at the racing dark water below them. They were almost to the island and Edward knew that the urges that he had been feeling all day were going to erupt. It had been bad enough during the wedding and the ceremony but after Kamber had come out wearing a slim white dress that came to her knees, Edward almost lost it.

Looking over at her, he saw that when she sat down, the dress rode up a bit on her thigh and Edward swallowed, turning to look away. He was not going to become an animal in front of Kamber. He would do anything to keep himself from jumping her like an animal, but it was getting harder the closer and closer they got to the island.

Finally, the ship docked and Kamber jumped to her feet. Taking Edward's hand, she pulled him off the boat and up to the house. When they stepped inside, Edward dropped their bags off in the front room before wrapping his arms around the girl from behind.

Kamber giggled, hugging his hands to her chest as Edward planting a kiss on her neck. He felt her scent fill his breathing and he forced himself to not take her then and there.

He quickly scooped her up bridal style before carrying her through the door that connected to the bedroom. Kamber looked around in astonishment at the bedroom that was lit with soft yellow light.

"Is this your place or...."
"It's Carlisle's," Edward replied.

Kamber smirked, "He has good taste."

The girl removed her heels and let out a contented sigh when she was able to relax her feet. Edward peered out the window at the water before turning to Kamber.

"I'm going for a swim. Want to come?"
Kamber nodded her head vigorously before grabbing two towels and allowing Edward to take her hand. He led her out onto the sand where they left their towels. Edward stripped down to his boxers before entering the water while Kamber stripped to her underwear before following.

Kamber shivered at the cold water but she didn't mind as she watched Edward swim around for a bit. As he swam up to her, Kamber slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him hungrily. Edward clung to her as he felt her legs wrap around his waist.

He quickly pulled back and swam further away from her. The girl looked at him slightly hurt and confused.

"Edward.... Are you afraid?" she asked softly.

"Of course, I am!" Edward cried. "Kamber, you don't realize what kind of beast I could become if I get too near you. It's bad enough being this close to you."
Kamber sighed, "You do realize that even if you wait eighty years to do it, the first time will be animal like."
Edward snapped his head up, eyes wide, "What? Carlisle said...."
"I asked Carlisle to not tell you that part," Kamber explained. "I wanted to be the one to tell you when I tell you that I'm not afraid."
"But Kamber...." Edward started when he froze, "You what?"
"I'm not afraid," Kamber replied, smiling softly at him. "You are afraid of yourself because you already thought of yourself as a beast without a soul, right?"
Edward nodded, "Because it's true."
Kamber snorted. "Okay, answer these two questions: If a man killed a woman for no reason, or he killed her because she refused to obey him, would that be right or wrong?"
"Wrong of course," Edward replied, not knowing where the girl was getting at.

Kamber nodded, "Okay. Now if the woman killed the man in self-defense because he would either kill her or rape her otherwise, would that be right or wrong?"
"Right," Edward replied. "Because it was self-defense."
The girl didn't do anything but smiled brightly at him, "So you know the difference between right or wrong correct?"
Edward nodded. The girl slowly swam over to him before she wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his hips, "So that means you do have a soul. If you didn't, you wouldn't know the difference between right or wrong."
"But my thirst..." Edward started but Kamber cut him off by placing a finger to his lips.