Chapter 9: The Vicasi family

To start off, I want to thank everyone who has read my story and I am so happy so many of you have enjoyed it! I have been however, thinking about rewriting this story not just because I wrote this when I was in high school but also because I am getting a little hate because of how bland and boring the storyline is. However, the main reason I am considering a rewrite is because I am planning a Teen Wolf fanfic series as well as a Vampire Diaries (and possible Originals) fanfic stories and I am joining them sort of like having an OC in one of my stories that is somehow related to the OC in the other story:) I wanted to add Twilight to make it a trio (or quartet) but I wanted to rewrite this story to give it a little more juice and make it more updated:) I will be leaving A Thousand Years here for those of you who do enjoy this story but some of the characters such as Kamber, Vincent, Glynn and so on will stay there, some I will remove and some new characters I will add. The storyline however will be completely new, probably with no similar elements from A Thousand Years.

Below I have attached a short summary of the basic idea of the story and if any of you have ideas or if you want to see a specific idea in the story, please let me know and I will gladly incorporate it:)

Once again, thanks to all of you!

Book 1: The Ritual

Edward thought he knew everything about vampires until the day he and all unmated vampires are brought before the Volturi for what is known amongst vampires as the Ritual. Not only does he discover the deep, dark secrets of past vampires but also he lays his eyes upon the one person who may open his world to a whole new adventure. Thrust into a journey of love, hate, trust, sides, affairs, hunters and battlefields, will the two star-crossed lovers make it out alive or will the forces of men and some sinister beings tear them apart?

Please give me any comments or ideas you have on the matter:) I will welcome them all!

FATHER

Name: Mr

Name: Mr. David Alexander Hamilton Vicasi

Played by: Richard Armitage

Real Age: 290

Appearing Age: 30

Power: Shield, strength

Species: Vampire

Hair color: black

Eye color: blue/amber