Chapter 22

Edward felt about ready to throw up. Since he had agreed to spend time with Bella in exchange for Bella leaving him and his family alone, he had probably brushed his teeth and washed his face more often than even Alice and Rosalie! He was sitting on the couch in Bella's apartment, not allowed to move as Bella enjoyed herself.

The moment Edward learnt that Bella now lived on her own in an apartment in town, he had told the girl that they were not going to have relations and the only thing Bella was allowed to do to him was kiss and fondle. That was it. The girl had begrudgedly agreed, but Edward almost wished he had asked her to not kiss him either. Her kisses weren't sweet and gentle like Kamber's when she was comforting him or being sweet or saying goodnight, nor were they strong, firm and passionate when she tried to convey how much she loved him or to snap him out of a temper or thirst he couldn't control. These kisses were full of lust, most of the times wet and full of tongue.

Bella shifted on her spot where she was sitting next to Edward and climbed onto his lap to straddle him. She slipped her hands behind his neck and partially under his collar to pull his head up toward her. Edward knew that if he tried to resist then Bella would break their agreement and who knows what Bella would do. He wasn't going to destroy Kamber and his family's life because he wasn't strong enough to deal with Bella's advances. It was just two more weeks anyway and he would be free of her.

Bella latched her lips onto Edward's making loud smacking sounds as her lips left his then latched on again. She let out little whimpers and moans but none of them turned Edward on. Her tongue touched Edward's lips and he had the urge to refuse her, but the girl gave him a pointed look and groaning inwardly, Edward parted his lips. The girl thrust her tongue into his mouth and explored all of his mouth with her tongue, moving her head around to get better angles as her lips kept smacking with his.

The girl began to rock her hips against Edward's leg, moaning and grunting against his mouth.

Finally, Edward had just about enough especially when Bella slipped one hand toward his pants. He roughly pushed her off and stood up, grabbing his jacket.

"Your hour time limit is up. I'm going home."
Bella sneered at the man, lounging on the couch. "What if I tell you I am considering shortening your contract?"
Edward paused in the doorway before looking at her. "And the catch?"
"No catch," Bella replied, smirking. "Except one day where you actually enjoy my advances."
"Like that would happen," Edward replied, rolling his eyes and pulling on his jacket.

"I don't mean that you have to like it, just act like it."
Edward turned and looked at her with eyes flaring with fury, "Like play along and return your advances? Is this all a game to you?"
Bella smiled and trailed her fingers along the back of the couch. "If you do for just one day, I will cut back your contract a week."
"I would rather not," Edward replied. "Besides, I almost think you would blackmail me later."
"How about this then?" Bella asked. "I'll give you three choices. The one I just mentioned... or, you act like your madly in love with me and return all my advances for three days and pretend you are on a 'business trip' and stay with me all of the three days...."
"And what's the third?" Edward asked, not liking either of the two suggestions she had offered.

"You sleep with me for one night and we'll call it done," Bella replied.

Edward snorted, "The last one is never going to happen."
Bella shrugged, "It was worth the try. Either you be mine for three days, but nothing beyond cuddling, kissing and fondling and in return your contract is over.... Or you return my advances for one day and you get one week off.... And possible blackmail afterwards."

Edward sighed. Both were worse than the other. He couldn't risk getting put into another blackmail contract for longer so he decided, "I'll tell Kamber I am on a business trip but if you so much as breathe a word of this to anyone or go against your side of the bargain, I will personally see that you aren't able to breathe anything."
He saw a flicker of fear in the girl's eyes but she hid it well before nodding, "Agreed. See you in two days."