three

weirdo stalker
GOOD MORNING KOOK
ITS 6 AM
WAKE UP
weirdo stalker
wait no dont
i know you're dreaming of me, dont wake up 🥴
AS SOON AS YOULL WAKE UP DRINK UR WATER
CUS UR MOUTH STINKS
jk

kookie
what a great start to my morning

weirdo stalker
ikr 🥰 good morning to u too koooo
have you eaten anything yet?

kookie
no not yet, im just gonna get coffee lol

weirdo stalker
ooooo same i hate eating in the morning

kookie
im gonna go

weirdo stalker
righT BE SAFE KOOK
seen at 6:29 am

jungkook read the text and turned it off immediately and jungkook thought i honestly enjoyed talking to her, not to be i dont know, weird? but i've been smiling alot these days cus of her, but that doesn't mean anything.

jungkook went to his favorite coffee shop, he really likes the coffee here and sometimes he meets his close friends here too like bambam.

as he walked in the coffee shop he went to order his drink right away, "one americano please."

he waited for his coffee at the counter, he was looking around and saw a familiar figure of a girl wait is that.. the girl turned to his direction shit it's lisa he quickly looked away and tried to act normal.

jungkook doesn't know what to do, this is his chance to talk to her.

he's been admiring her for almost 2 years already, "shit, what should i do?" he whispered to himself, "one americano for jumbook..?" he flinched as he heard his name, well not really his name.

he took his coffee and went outside. he sighed in defeat cause he just lost his chance in talking to lisa, "um excuse me, jungkook sunbaenim?" lisa's voice he quickly turned around and smiled, "ah, y-yes hi?" god why did i stutter, way to go jumbook.

"you dropped your w-wallet as you went out." lisa gave jungkook a small smile and gave his wallet back, "oh, thank you so much for returning this." jungkook returned a smile and bowed, "well u-um it was nice meeting you lisa, thanks again." lisa bowed back and smiled, "no problem jungkook sunbaenim, be safe on your way back." lisa smiled and returned to the coffee shop.

jungkook was still standing there, he can't believe that his crush talked to him.